What's new

Hyper Hybrid Hangover: US Live | June 11th, 2018 | Cedar Point

Would you be interested in a 2018 US Live?

• Yes, at a different park(s) nearby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
The difference is that Cedar Point Shores was not open earlier in the year, thus the lot was open.

If you can't get into the Cedar Point Shores lot, you might be able park either at The Breakers or at the Lighthouse Point shop...but as @Error mentioned, you can always walk along the boardwalk now that they have it completed.

Error

Strata Poster
I do want to add that it should take about 15 minutes to walk the boardwalk, and it's a nice walk in the morning!

Error

Strata Poster
Guide%20to%20parking_zpstkbxptd7.png

Ben

CF Legend
For what it’s worth it’s basically the exact same day we went last year, and the park was deaaaaad.

Obv I’m not coming so no real opinion but to get everything you won’t need them - depends if you want to really whore though.

For what it’s worth it’s basically the exact same day we went last year, and the park was deaaaaad.

Obv I’m not coming so no real opinion but to get everything you won’t need them - depends if you want to really whore though.

Yah we had Fast Lane and literally the regular lines were the same length. Were we in the park on a Sunday or a Monday last year though? Can't remember. Either way, I might play it by ear on the day. If it's dead like last year I'm not forking the cash but I have it if needed.

Edward M

Strata Poster
For Sunday I think I’ll fork out the cash if it’s crowded enough. For Monday, I’ll follow what everyone else is doing, but I’m just going to play it by ear in general. I imagine a Monday in early June should be pretty quiet though.

For Sunday I think I’ll fork out the cash if it’s crowded enough. For Monday, I’ll follow what everyone else is doing, but I’m just going to play it by ear in general. I imagine a Monday in early June should be pretty quiet though.

Sundays are usually the quietest at Cedar Point. Definitely seem to be quieter than weekdays if my past visits are anything to go by.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
That would be great indeed! Does anyone know if there is a ticket counter at the back entrance? Or else should I buy my ticket at the main entry?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That would be great indeed! Does anyone know if there is a ticket counter at the back entrance? Or else should I buy my ticket at the main entry?

I'm almost positive that there's one back there, but honestly buy your ticket online. It'll save you about $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.