What's new

Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

Guys please take it to pms, thanks.

Did not mean to mod but I am trying to read this topic.

Re: Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

Doing pull through now with two rows and one whole train is chilling in the maintenance shed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

furie said:
Then everyone has been complaining about Intamin OTSR for years - they've given us a new design here too and nobody is in elation?

Well, to be fair, the lap bars have been around for a few minutes. Obviously not a full fledged coaster but they are essentially OTSR's without the straps.

Re: Hersheypark |

Intricks said:
Doing pull through now with two rows and one whole train is chilling in the maintenance shed.

Trying to figure out why there is no floor for the middle two seats in the pull-through picture when we saw the floor in the earlier pictures...

Better access to the articulation points?

Oh my god them trains are going to look amazing as they are zooming around the twisted track of madness. Wish I could be at Hershey this year.

They are testing the catch car today and a video posted by one of the guys shows just how fast you will be going. Lets say this....it will be damn near a launch!

I believe i remember hearing that this is supposed to have a lift speed of 18 mph! Can anyone verify whether or not that is true?

Re: Hersheypark |

Intricks said:
They are testing the catch car today and a video posted by one of the guys shows just how fast you will be going. Lets say this....it will be damn near a launch!

Well what's the point in telling us with no video?

Im mobile and its being posted right to facebook. Kinda difficult to get that done hahaha.

Also, TESTING IS BEGINNING TO COMMENCE TODAY. Train is currently being loaded with water dummies.

In the Project 2012 group. For those of you that are being smaraltasses about it, Ill try to post the video on here, but I honestly dont know how to.

Also, pic:
306292_3708101896992_1108897334_33565070_1077114668_n.jpg

Edit: Link to group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Project2012/

Also, seat check!