What's new

Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

^ I think that's just a stand for the train to sit on whilst it's not on track.

I'm excited about this ride, a lot.

That is all.

Re: Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

^ The padding is on them actually. The restraints are fully down in the seat, so you dont see it real well.

I only noticed them due to odd shaping in the photo :lol:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Offtopic: Seing those trains I wonder if they could retrofit the trains on Baco so that they had lapbars instead, thus eliminating any possible headbanging.

Trains look good, yet a bit bland (granted they are covered by tarp).

Okay so i checked the webcam on HP's website just a couple of minutes ago...

Lol?!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-02 at 3.47.11 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-02 at 3.47.11 PM.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 126
What?!
They've took it down. That's ridiculous, what a waste of time, effort and money...

Yes, I am being absolutely ridiculous, so I sincerely hope no f*cking idiots or noobs decide to try and correct me.

^WHAT! well the ride was dumb. I'm glad they took it down. It served NO purpose and was such a waste of money.

good enough for you -lofty- :)

haha you guys.

I found this recreation posted on facebook ....
Apparently it was the best one by a fan that won in a competition or something ....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=316 ... =2&theater

I think the recreation looks really good .... but its doesnt give a full POV or a full off ride circuit ...
the whole thing is jumpy editing with annoying music.
Just think if this is the recreation we got on announcing day and not that stupid white coaster animation ....

That's a good-looking recreation. Very well-made from the looks of it. Do you have any source for the competition?

Do you have any source for the competition?

I DO know the creator was from the NoLimits-Exchange site by the name of "Jetpulse". Cearly put alot of effort in so well done him!

I quite like that station, it's simple but not as boring, plain or generic as some of the more recent coaster stations. Also, the view of the lift is also pretty amazing.

Not really an uodate, but found an interesting bit of news concerning SkyRush in its Developmental stages.

Intamin, Mack, Mauer Söhne, B&M and Vekoma were all looked at, but only the Mack creation was mentioned in the article. They wanted to do a high-tech, looping spinner coaster that was around the Kissing Tower and its surrounding area.

Hmm...I wonder if Hershey would be willing to talk more about these unseen designs :D Cause the inverting Spinner sound FUN!

^It sounds more nauseating than anything else. Either way Skyrush seems interesting.

Also is the construction finished? Haven't seen an update on skyrush in a while

They have two more pieces to put in last I heard and saw, but after that it should all be relatively done. Station is done I believe.

And Im i love with the spinner. I love spin n spews, so that would have take it to a WHOLE new level :p

Also, leh mobile linkvto the artical as my phone wont go to the full site >< http://mobile.pennlive.com/advpenn/pm_29241/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Ee9kVKLY