What's new

Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

Re:

Snoo said:
I have $ on this being an Intamin.. something big.. because that is where all the rumors have pointed.

By the way, just wanted to point out on Feb 22.. I was completely correct. ;)

It still looks as ugly as sin, if only they had chosen a more mellow color for the track because the supports are beautiful. Maybe a pale lavender or possibly a pale grey/green would have complemented the supports and the rest of the pack nicely, not that hershey really cares about that as seen on Fahrenheit.

To bad for you Intricks, no OTSR for you..
img_20111217_183745-1.jpg

Advertisement in the Hershey Bears program

They look a lot like Blue Fire's.

Huh.

Whoever said that would be the best style to go for, was clearly a **** genius.

The colour's are ok, drop looks sexy, but I don't like the look of the front of the train. It's like a pointy nose :/

Re: Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

Eh, who cares. I just think it'd be better off with the otsr as those are at least fpf (fat people friendly. I forsee many a walkoff for people with any form of ass as Intamin spites anyone over the 230lb range seemingly.

Switching between the hideouts'...

Or.. Instead of parks going for restraints which suck but can accomodate fat people, the fatties should just walk around the park a few thousand times and drop a few pounds?

Re: Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

tks said:
Or.. Instead of parks going for restraints which suck but can accomodate fat people, the fatties should just walk around the park a few thousand times and drop a few pounds?

Or, ignorant people should be more accomodating and realize weightloss takes a while to really kick in cause not everyone has the time off or money to get it cut off of them. If you are going to be an ignorant ****, then i will be ignorant back. Walking around the park doesnt help at all, and Im certain a major amount of people that arent really overweight get spited by Intamin moreso than any other ride manufacturer. Kthxbai.

Intamin isnt accomodating for anyone that doesnt look like Paris Hilton or does coke every hour for months on end. MF is the closest they are at imo; however, since they havent DONE this restraint style before (outside of their water rides, which I dont count anyway as they allow fattosaurus crisco to ride) on a coaster, I am reserving judgement for now til it is time to ride it.

As to how the train looks, I kinda like how it looks, in an odd and unique manner.

Switching between the hideouts'...

Re: Hersheypark |

Intricks said:
Or, ignorant people should be more accomodating and realize weightloss takes a while to really kick in cause not everyone has the time off or money to get it cut off of them.

Don't get fat in the first place?

Sorry, but, 90% of fat people are fat through their own fault. Blame it on the World all you want, the World isn't forcing that third pasty on them.

Re: Hersheypark |

On second thoughts, a few thousand laps around the park wouldn't work. Every single lap would require a stop at the Dippin' Dots stall.

tks said:
Second that!

Here's a youtube video and a pic from TPR:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwHBKMvGVw&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

dsc03358__custom_.jpg

On TPR review they call it a "Stengel dive". I'm not sure it is though, looks more like a high speed overbanked turn that just happens to go slightly more than 90 degrees. However (whatever you like to call it) it's looking very sexy!

Yeah, definitely looks like a overbanked turn but I looks delicious. Is that located directly after the first drop and turn? Sorry, I can't remember from the video.