What's new

Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: "Skyrush" - Intamin Hyper - Hersheypark

^^ You know it is totally gonna be fabulous rollersoaker :3

On another note, this park will break my triple digit cherry when I go in october of this year :3 Many in the Prject 2012 group have suggested Storm Runner or Fahrenheit. What do you peeps suggest?

Switching between the hideouts'...

Ben

CF Legend

^I suggest Rollersoaker <3

It's actually fierce...

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster

Intricks, for your 100th, ride Storm Runner.

BTW, my question was rhetorcial, the answer is SkyRush.

Intricks

Strata Poster

^^^ I somehow enjoy all rides so long as they dont try and contort me in ways not meant outside of the bedroom :lol:

^^ Was possibly going to do either SR, Twisted Sisters or Great Bear.

^ My response was sarcastic ;)

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster

It can't be Stormrunner, it was good but it really should be the roller soaker on a cold day <3333

Intricks

Strata Poster

Id get the cred, but I hate being in wet clothing. I honestly barely tolerate a swimsuit. It may be one of the early or mid day credits.

ry1996

Mega Poster

Hows the Progress on this going on ?
i know most of the footers are now done With just a small majority of them to go.
anything else ?

Intricks

Strata Poster

^^ No, I have not unfortunately. Le sigh.

^ Slow due to the really craptastic weather happening around there. They've had to pump out a lot of water (which takes a day minimum), so they are a bit behind schedule. I know they were last seen doing the lift hill supports though.

Edit: Very bad flooding in that area that is supposed to be on par with the 72 flood. Updated from the Project 2012 group.

D1993

Hyper Poster

dam hurricanes and flooding! ive always said ive hated nature. grrr.
I really hope that the bad weather isnt going to put them too far behind. The water would be such a pain in the ass to constantly drain out. It feels like theyve done so much work already, yet theres still so much more to do!
Hopefully they work really hard before the bad winter hits.
I have faith in you hershey! ..... or whichever people are responsible for erecting the ride. Would that be Adena? Or is that only B&Ms?
I dont know.

Josh73

Giga Poster

Just saw the new updtae fom keystone thrills. It is relly sad. I ca't beleive how hight it is. It is covering GB track before the Immelman. :(

ry1996

Mega Poster

Ive just seen that update ^
Its really bad, the constructions site should take some time to return back to normal The bottom Of the Ditch Is basicly Waterlogged a lot!

D1993

Hyper Poster

I dont see how theyre gonna get it open on time, cos that dam has broken lots and put them behind and now with the flooding its even more delays. Track and supports are still sitting in the same spots I assume?
On a side note, Hershey have been fantastic in responding to the floods and cleaning the park up.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

^I suspect they'll be working serious overtime to get this completed on time. They've still got a good few months.

D1993

Hyper Poster

I hope they dont have any problems with it. Anyways, whats the best place to go for regular construction updates? I thought keystone thrills was pretty good, but I was hoping the park had some sort of official website where the updated blogs and photos etc

Josh73

Giga Poster

Do you think it will be open in August? Thats when I go and I do Not want to miss it.

ry1996

Mega Poster

I defo think it will Be open By august Next year, Not sure weather Its still on time or not.
Maybe 1 month out.