What's new

Heide Park | Flug Der Dämonen | B&M Wing Coaster

Re: Heide Park | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster

^ Shut up? Sorry, but look who's taking! Hahaha.
Right, enough spamming for me.

Ethan said:
rollermonkey said:
Ethan said:
^ That's not how it works. Surely testing without future theming in place would be pointless...
Quite possibly the most uninformed post you've made today.

Thanks for the correction, but no need for the cocky comment. Especially as pretty much the only other post I've made to today is about my mental health?

Sorry, I must have confused you with those who were prattling on about the Gringott's ride.

:roll:

Anyone heard anything about a name for this coaster? I'm assuming Fakten was a mistake?

Ethan said:
:roll:

Anyone heard anything about a name for this coaster? I'm assuming Fakten was a mistake?
I thought it was going to be called The Bat. But seeing as another coaster (I've forgotten) is being called that, I doubt thats going to be it's name.

A Swarm related name like 'Revenge of The Swarm' or 'Swarm with bats'? I dunno, something sequel like cool)

Another coaster getting the same name in a different country would not affect this ride being called 'Bat' or whatever the German is for it...

Otherwise why would they have a ride called Scream, or Colossos in the park? Hell, they used to have two Log Flumes literally called "Wildwasserbahn 1" and "Wildwasserbahn 2"...

Nemesis Inferno said:
Another coaster getting the same name in a different country would not affect this ride being called 'Bat' or whatever the German is for it...

Otherwise why would they have a ride called Scream, or Colossos in the park? Hell, they used to have two Log Flumes literally called "Wildwasserbahn 1" and "Wildwasserbahn 2"...
...but according to rcdb Colossos is the only coaster inte the world with that name! :wink:

TheCoasterCruiser said:
Since the story is about demons and spirits, the name is probably gonna reflect that.
Really? I thought it was about Bats and general Transylvania thematics?

^ Here is a rough translation of the storyline posted to the coasters minisite.

Flying demons were conjured up by villagers. An error. For since they always need new souls to renew their energy to become stronger and to continue their flight. The villagers sacrifice the souls of visitors to save their own souls.

You walk into the abandoned village, you have to ask yourself the demons. Others have tried to stop the demons. However, no obstacle can stop them. The Demons tear up with it, you press with four times your body weight on their wings and race at blistering speeds on obstacles. With nothing above and nothing below you and rob you eight different flight maneuvers demons Wing Coaster in any orientation.

No one can stop them. They want your soul. You will never be yourself. Are you damned? Or you can save your soul?

So Mark's probably half-correct. Demons, but in Transylvania.

TheCoasterCruiser said:
^ Here is a rough translation of the storyline posted to the coasters minisite.

Flying demons were conjured up by villagers. An error. For since they always need new souls to renew their energy to become stronger and to continue their flight. The villagers sacrifice the souls of visitors to save their own souls.

You walk into the abandoned village, you have to ask yourself the demons. Others have tried to stop the demons. However, no obstacle can stop them. The Demons tear up with it, you press with four times your body weight on their wings and race at blistering speeds on obstacles. With nothing above and nothing below you and rob you eight different flight maneuvers demons Wing Coaster in any orientation.

No one can stop them. They want your soul. You will never be yourself. Are you damned? Or you can save your soul?
Thank you. I wasn't being derogatory, It was a genuine question. Ha.

246769d1385122112-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-47a_testflug_dummies.jpg

246770d1385122132-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-47b_testflug_dummies.jpg

246771d1385122165-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-47c_testflug_dummies.jpg

246772d1385122192-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-47d_tuev-pruefung_wingcoaster.jpg

http://www.coasterfriends.de/forum/4108-2014-neuheit-b-m-wing-coaster-heide-park-140.html#post128941

I actually like the 6 cars per train.

With the exception of Gatekeeper, it appears that all of the trains seem much too big for the size of the ride.

That might just be me though..

Much better. That should slightly alleviate that awful drag that the train has. The front always seems that it's waiting for the back to do anything, it should make it flow smoother. Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

Lofty said:
Much better. That should slightly alleviate that awful drag that the train has. The front always seems that it's waiting for the back to do anything, it should make it flow smoother. Interesting.
Exactly! Most B&Ms suffer from this drag effect. But from what I've seen/experienced it's most prominent on wingriders and hypers with Behemoth style trains. It'll be interesting to see how this ride will flow wiht only 6 rows! :)

Even if during the first, the coaster was the speed of a Stealth fighter, some members of this topic would say it's slow. It's inevitable.

Six-row trains may help it ride better, but won't the throughput be pretty appalling...?