What's new

GhosterForce 2022

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ready for a mid-Halloween trip to Thorpe and Chessington fully of fatty sweets, faff and fun?

Saturday 15 October - Thorpe Park
10am until 9pm is Fright Nights at Thorpe Park! Plenty of spooky happenings and creds in the dark. Thorpe Dark. Please meet inside the park by Stealth by 10:30.
There are three new scare mazes this year and it appears that not all scare mazes are included in the entry ticket. So what we'll do is split for a few hours in the evening so those who want to do scare mazes can and those who juts want to ride (me!) can go off to do coasters. Information about tickets and pricing can be found here: https://www.thorpepark.com/explore/events/fright-nights/

Sunday 16th October - Chessington
The Howl-o-Ween event runs from 10am to 7pm and includes all the scare stuff going on! If that's not frightening enough, I'll be doing a Faffle on this day so you might win something dreadful from a theme park! Please meet at the compass in Market Square Adventure Point in the middle of the park by 10:30. We'll do a few of the scare attractions together (I'll work out a schedule!) but there is no obligation to do them if they're not your thing.
Get your tickets here: https://www.chessington.com/explore/events/halloween/

To sign up to both or either days, please either post in here or let me know by other means. You can text or message me or drop me an email! My contact details are (same as they've always been) 07787 573565 and ian@coasterforce.com.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Sadly I'm unable to make it, have a spooktacular time everyone!

Some info about Thorpe Park Fright Nights mazes for you all:

Each maze costs £10 each / £8 for annual passholders and will need to be pre-booked. There are three mazes:

- Trailers
- Survival Games (new for 2022)
- Creek Freek Massacre (last year of operation!)

There is also an audio scare experience a bit like the one at Fuji Q HiLand called The Terminal. This also costs £10 / £8 for passholders.

There are 4 free scare zones:

- Deaths Doors (new for 2022!) I saw the build for this the other day and it looks fab.

- Creek Freeks Unchained

- Crows of Mawkin Meadow

- Amity vs Lycanthorpe Graduation Sucks

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I intend to be at at least one of the days (TBD which for certain)! Hopefully both, although maybe a bit late on one day. Will hopefully confirm in the next few days.

In any case, excited for my first Live!

Reactions: Ian

kayleigh coston

Roller Poster
Thorpe Park is looking like a maybe now
As my friend can’t make it
I’m not sure if i can come yet
Would some people go into the scare mazes and scare zones
I don’t want to go through them alone

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don’t do scare mazes and I’m unsure if others are. I’d rather ride the coasters.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Think I'm gonna pass on Chessie, sodding off to Poland on the Monday...

Though I might be tempted to head down to Thorpe for the laugh of it. Shouldn't be too horrendous that weekend, was a good call moving it forward. 👍

Will let you know closer to the time, and how many are jumping in the car.

Kage

Roller Poster
Its not 100% confimed attendance but going to try aim for attending both days worst case it will just be thorpe park,
i need to wait a few days to find and work out what i can do and I will update and confirm once i know what my plan of action is.

Sue i dont wont to get your hopes up... i may be able to help, i have a merlin pass so could do... bring a family or friend 50% discount for the parks if that be any help to you, but..it will depend if i can attend the parks as just said above.

Last edited:

Katy

Roller Poster
Interesting, luck would have it that I randomly booked hotel and park entry on 15th and 16th for Thorpe Park, so may be able to join on the 15th (I have an unconfirmed "yes I might want to go" off a non-coaster friend who lives vaguely "down South" for the 15th, if that doesn't work out then I'll be there solo so would want to join in). I'm also a wuss so night time is for rides in the dark, not the scare attractions!

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Me and @Rachel have both booked the 7pm terrifying trio slots for the mazes at Thorpe. Not 100% sure if we’ll do all 3 but if anyone fancies some spooks feel free to join!

Katy

Roller Poster
Interesting, luck would have it that I randomly booked hotel and park entry on 15th and 16th for Thorpe Park, so may be able to join on the 15th (I have an unconfirmed "yes I might want to go" off a non-coaster friend who lives vaguely "down South" for the 15th, if that doesn't work out then I'll be there solo so would want to join in). I'm also a wuss so night time is for rides in the dark, not the scare attractions!
So my friend is definitely doing Thorpe on Saturday so the above is now a “no” from me, however I’m going to change my Sunday plan to Chessington, partly as it’s been years since I went and also to meet up with everyone here 😊

Kage

Roller Poster
Its not 100% confimed attendance but going to try aim for attending both days worst case it will just be thorpe park,
i need to wait a few days to find and work out what i can do and I will update and confirm once i know what my plan of action is.

Sue i dont wont to get your hopes up... i may be able to help, i have a merlin pass so could do... bring a family or friend 50% discount for the parks if that be any help to you, but..it will depend if i can attend the parks as just said above.
In response to my preivous post can i confirm that i will be attending both days.
I will also say this now that i wont be doing the scare mazes/attractions at both parks there just not my thing at all.

Im so super excited to be attanding after many year of not being to a meet.

So sue if you can go im happy help if need it still

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
This is a weird sentence, but I've just booked a Thorpe ticket to see if it cheers me up a bit :p

As anyone who's seen me in the last six months had probably figured out, theme park working didn't exactly agree with me, so while they're obviously a lot more fun on the other side of the fence, apologies in advance if I'm still not at my sunniest.

I've booked a couple of mazes for 7pm, since 'tis the season and a couple of people seemed to be doing the same.
I'll have a think about Chessington, but that can be organised more last minute.

Last edited: