What's new

Ghosterforce 2018 - Order of The Fenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
anyone else buying maze tickets for hellendoorn?

I'm staying at a place called "oddingsplace" in hardenburg on the thursday, plan a is to then stay in the budgethotel in eindhoven friday and saturday, but that relies on them allowing a late check in (I'm sure I stayed there a few years ago, and they left a key in a locked combination box), if not - I've found a place in hellendoorn, and will need somewhere in eindhoven for the saturday.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
anyone else buying maze tickets for hellendoorn?

I'm staying at a place called "oddingsplace" in hardenburg on the thursday, plan a is to then stay in the budgethotel in eindhoven friday and saturday, but that relies on them allowing a late check in (I'm sure I stayed there a few years ago, and they left a key in a locked combination box), if not - I've found a place in hellendoorn, and will need somewhere in eindhoven for the saturday.
Chainedbanana and I were just discussing this. Is everyone going for the mazes as well (€10 extra on top of the €17.50 entrance for all 3)?

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
So.... those of you who have booked your accomodation - which hotels are you staying on the Fri, Sat and Sun nights? Just to get ideas ourselves, cheers!

I'm staying at: Hotel Et Le Cafe De Paris in Apeldoorn on the Friday, Campanile Venlo on the Saturday and Hotel De Hoeve Van Nunspeet on Sunday.

I plan on doing the mazes at Hellendoorn :)

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Found this on the billybird website:
"From 3 September to 31 October
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: All attractions open in a rotating way."

Hopefully we can get the cred without waiting ages. Surely it will be their most popular ride so will have lots of people wanting to ride. Having said that, on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays during this period the cred is shut so it's lucky we'll be going on Saturday.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
OK, I've booked Tover, Slag and the evening in Hell (plus the 10 extra).
Walibi RIP pass has sold out. I'm up for doing Below and some of the other mazes but no idea what to book. Has anyone booked anything else yet?

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
OK, I've booked Tover, Slag and the evening in Hell (plus the 10 extra).
Walibi RIP pass has sold out. I'm up for doing Below and some of the other mazes but no idea what to book. Has anyone booked anything else yet?

This! if those who have booked their mazes say what time slots they have, so the rest of us can kinda work round that/ try to get similar times etc. thanks guys

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I've also emailed Billybird re opening the cred earlier for us. Hopefully we wont have to push back the Toverland meet up time, but we'll see what they say.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Right. Re: Tover and Billy Bird.

I emailed BillyBird and sadly they can't open the cred early for us. Meet up time for Toverland will now be 1pm. Meet inside the park at the entrance to Fenix.
This will allow time for those who want to get the Billy Bird cred to do so beforehand.

Just to reiterate all of the meet up times:

Friday: Meet outside main entrance of Slagharen at 10am

Meet outside main entrance of Hellendoorn Screams event at 6.45pm

Saturday: Meet inside Toverland by the entrance to Fenix at 1pm

Sunday: I won't be at Dippie Doe, so feel free to arrange a meet time here between yourselves in the topic. I guess 12.30 for when the creds open?

Walibi Holland: 6pm by the entrance to Lost Gravity

I think that covers everything? Not long to go now!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Is anyone going to need the creds at Walibi or are we all just Lost Gravity, Goliath and mazes?

Rob does, but we're getting to the park early to get em all out the way before the meet up :) No one else should need to endure that SLC again!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
OK cool. I was worrying about getting it all done with a 6pm meet up. Serena has, of course, thought of everything :)

Any movement on maze bookings or are the rest of us just going to organise it on the day? I'm going to buy my Walibi ticket now as I need to get everything sorted by tomorrow (before I succumb to African WiFi).

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Okay, here is the list of attendees I have for this trip. If you are coming and don't see your name, please let me know.
(* = doing Walibi as well)

Amy (not on CF)
Attackhammer
Caffeine Demon
Chained Banana*
Conor
Daviddoc*
Jayjay
Jordanovichy
MouseAT*
Mushroom*
Mysterious Sue *