What's new

Ghosterforce 2018 - Order of The Fenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst we're on the topic, Rob and I are looking for 2 car spaces for the journey to Walibi Holland on the Sunday, as not everyone is doing Walibi. But failing that...has anyone done Walibi Holland via public transport?
I've done Walibi Holland on public transport from Amsterdam and it was pretty easy. 90mins or so on the train to Harderwijk from Dam (includes 1 change), then a 10 minute bus ride from the station. The buses are fairly regular so you wont be waiting outside Harderwijk station for long. Super tempted by this trip, or at least one of the dates.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Oh wow this trip is closer than I thought! Been so busy with Poland I didn't realise! Right.

Places I am staying:

Hotel Et Le Cafe De Paris in Apeldoorn on 19th Oct
Campanile in Venlo on 20th Oct
Hotel De Hoeve Van Nunspeet on 21st Oct

Before I email the parks, I need a better number of who is definitely coming. Please like this post if you are attending asap. Then I can enquire about group entry rates etc.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Coming because I want the new B&M but I'm in Rwanda the day before so flights are being a burden. Should be able to make it work.
Where's everyone flying into as Amsterdam is miles away?

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I'm not even getting the cred in Rwanda :_(

Right, so I'm flying into Brussels at 7am. Tedious. But should make it over to Slagharen before lunch. I'll be doing all the Live and then something on the Monday before flying home (De Waarbeek, other +1s?) if anyone wants to join.

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Having to work out flights for this is a bit more complicated than planned. I have booked a return from Eindhoven on Sunday afternoon (after Dippie Doe but before Walibi) as I have lectures on Monday from 9am (boo) so hopefully that should work out ok. Now to find a flight out there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.