What's new

GF 666: Curse of the Omen - Trip Reports!

marc

CF Legend
Same as Furie, I watched it at work with no sound.

Great footage shall watch it later to do it justice. The start looked fantastic well done Leigh.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Thanks guys :) Really appreciate the comments.

I had to make some extra effort with this as I’m using this for a Media project as part of the production. If it pleased you guys, then hopefully it should please my tutors :)

Thanks again!

A-Kid

Giga Poster
And now for the next installment.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPgA8uM4n_c[/youtube]

Ollie

CF Legend
Brilliant video Leigh. You're really good when it comes to editing and using After Effects. A bit too much ride footage though and would of been nicer to see more member antics but I understand you're using it for a project as well so that may be why.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Me posting now could only mean 1 thing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7BJHL3HZGw[/youtube]

Ollie

CF Legend
Nice video but you still have WAAAAYYYY to much ride footage. Everyone's already seen the rides at Thorpe and Chessy and want more of what the member antics were. Plus the song never seems to match up to the video. Cuts should be made on the beat and the sound from each clip should flow rather than cut from loud background noise to silent clips.
Not having a go but you should really know by now after all the videos you've done. :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Pretty run of the mill that video tbh, Raybould.

As Ollie said, far too much ride footage and I wasn't too keen on the chopping and changing between nightime and daylight. Some unique shots in there though but somehow it didn't seem to flow as well as some of your previosu ones.

Having said that, it entertained me for 5 mins and brought back some happy memories, which, I suppose, is what Live videos are all about!

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Late, but better late than never.

Leigh, what a bloody amazing video, seriously. OMG.

Well done, your effort was well worth the final product!

Karen

Hyper Poster
I finally gave in and came to have a nosey at what I missed out on...................................wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mark

Strata Poster
OK, after trawling back through to find pictures that could be used for banners on this years Live page I came across a mahooosive amount of little red crosses!

Has anyone got a copy of the Costume Group photo from TP?

davidm

Strata Poster
^ odd - that might just be you? I can still see the pics in the thread?

Rach's group photo was at;

img408.imageshack.us/img408/7422/groupphoto1.jpg

just bung that ^ in your browser?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
He want the COSTUME ONLY photo. I have an obstructed photo, which is no good, but it is Rach obstructing me. Therefore, she must've taken a pic of the costumed group.

Rach'll have one :D

Mark

Strata Poster
Yeah, I have the normal group images. I need the ones of the costume people in front of Saw...

By the way, just been watching last years vids again. Leigh, they were awesome!