What's new

GF 666: Curse of the Omen - Trip Reports!

Ollie

CF Legend
HAHA! Was there anyone from CF who wasn't singing at least once?
Awesome video Peep. You captured more of the members antics than me as my memory ran out about halfway through the awesome Vampire queue. :(

nadroJ

CF Legend
Lol, in the singing section all you can hear is me over the top of everyone, brilliant XD
Amazing video Peep.

Mark

Strata Poster
Fantastic video peep. I really enjoyed that. Loving the song tie in too. Excellent work

Tom

Hyper Poster
That is actually the best live vid I've ever seen! Makes me want chessie again... :(

I'm still waiting for the full vid of pirate ship antics...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
One of Mark's photos said:
10944_327828550322_734840322_9423680_2954192_n.jpg

CRUMBS!

Steven

Giga Poster
You reminded me Mark. I never did copy Allan. /\ Allan accidentally copied me. I started "death" at Chessington the year before GF3. I did it at GF3 skipped it at GF4 and GF5 but I went before and done it those years. Hmmm the memories....

Mark

Strata Poster
Steven said:
You reminded me Mark. I never did copy Allan. /\ Allan accidentally copied me. I started "death" at Chessington the year before GF3. I did it at GF3 skipped it at GF4 and GF5 but I went before and done it those years. Hmmm the memories....

WTF... When did I ever say anything about anyone copying anyone?

Steven

Giga Poster
No no some people said I copied Allen from last year one of your images reminded me of a GF3 one. You brought back the memories :D .