What's new

GF 666: Curse of the Omen - Trip Reports!

tks

Strata Poster
Room of GAY loved it :D as did RACHEL ADEDEJI. Had such a fab time at Chessy, and Tolworth. Great to see everyone as ever.

Points to note:

- Never be on the opposite side of the room to Brad when in a glowstick fight
- 1am Pizza <3
- Don't let Nunes drink Brut, Vodka, Cider all in one night.
- Furie LOVED the Gay end of the log flume queue really :D
- MELONS the penguin now resides on a shelf somewhere out of reach in the Rattlesnake queueline. May he rest there forever.
- All future queuelines must have rousing renditions of cheesy songs.
- I'M JOHN
- I'M EDWARD
- AND TOGETHER
- WE'RE JOHN AND EDWARD

Beans

Hyper Poster
Just a big THANK YOU to everyone for making it such a great time, and big thanks to Mark for trying to keep some sort of order and Erol for the ERT.

Memories are many but the Vortex queueline was epic, only a few of us in there but to say Steven was there as well says it all, Joe public were great!!!!

Good to have Ewan with us at Chessie, even if he did find my eating habbits a bit strange, I will never live my Burger King experience down, and no I am not destined for row 4 and 5 on Nemesis Inferno, yes the fat seats!! I'll let Mark tell that one...

I am feeling sad tonight looking at all the photos, thinking it is a long time to next year, def the best GF I have been to. Love you all

Photos are at

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 5dab2fc3c3

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... ed758c569f

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... cd87589b78

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... da8d439c89

Nic

Strata Poster
tks said:
- 1am Pizza <3
This was entirely made of win. I want to know though, where the **** did you get that menu from?! It seemed to just appear magically in someones hand while we were talking about food, and Kir was on the phone abusing the blokes with tashes!
Cold pizza for breakfast on tues morning was also fabulous :D

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nobody (or very few) CFers go to GhosterForce for the rides. They why we pick Thorpe and Chessie :lol: The rides at both parks are not the best in the world, nor are they the worse and we've all ridden them to death. There's a ride for everybody! Both parks are field leaders for forming feelings, opinions, divisions, atmosphere, friendships and personalities.

Phew!

It's apt in a funny sense that we end every CF-Live season in the darkness of the night sky. We than have a short hibernation before waking in the springtime ready once again to mate in a theme park.

Best GF since GFIII imo. Thanks to everybody who turned up and made me LOL. Once the post-Live depression has finally gone away, I'll post my highlights (there were no lowlights!).

GF666 was less-than-motherfcukingadedeji-three! :D

Nic

Strata Poster
I've got CF-flu! Going to sort my life out (ie, have a kip and do a bit of washing up) before going home to let mum look after me for the weekend. Eugh

marc

CF Legend
Beans the Vortex queue was epic, they way the public joined in was brill could not have planned that. A one off thats for sure.

Steven was funny "I will ask the ride ops to put me at the top" Beans and A-kid "they wont listen" Steven "yes they will they always do" Steven then made signs to the ride ops which they totally ignored. We were at the top Steven was at the bottom, never have I laughed so much on a ride.

I can not get the John and Edward thing out my head.

I am getting anoyed though that at the moment I can not upload my pictures or view everyone elses properly. Bring on tomorrow then I will be able to.

peep

CF Legend
I will be writing up a PTR at some point, maybe tomorrow morning. For the time being I'll give a few of my highlights:

- Constantly being amused, I haven't laughed so much in such a long time
- Rachel Adedeji!
- Pork pie!
- 3 Ounces
- Chessington
- Seeing everyone again
- Meeting new peeps
- Rachel Adedeji!
- Glowsticks
- Battle of the glowsticks on the train home
- The singing in the queuelines
- The giant penguin finding a new home
- Being told I had the highest score on Tomb Blaster by the photo guy
- I won a faffle prize
- Vampire ERT
- Greedy Goblin dinner conversations with Will, Jordan, Richard and Tom
- More glowsticks
- Furie's lightsaber (sp?)
- Mushroom the scarecrow :D

Thanks to everyone who made it probably the best CF Live ever. I have photos on the book of face but I won't post them here till I write the TR up. I also watched back my footage this morning, f*cking hilarious.

Emmett

Giga Poster
:lol: , great reports and photos so far guys. I definitely need to make it to a GF in the future as it looks amazing with everyone dressed up.

I'm confused with all this Rachel Adedeji stuff, was she at one of the parks.

Also whats up with Stevens costume. :?:

AJ

Giga Poster
Oh, Ian thinking the bottle of Absoloute in the room of gay was a bottle of water, so gulped it down <3

tks

Strata Poster
AJ said:
Oh, Ian thinking the bottle of Absoloute in the room of gay was a bottle of water, so gulped it down <3

URGH. That is the most GUT WRENCHING moment i've ever seen. All blame falls to Kir for going "yes Ian, that bottle of Absolut is just filled with water".... 5 seconds later "ARGHHHHHHH". :lol: :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ That killed my throat. Still, I was just adding a bit of manliness to the Room of Gay.

Emmett said:
I'm confused with all this Rachel Adedeji stuff, was she at one of the parks.
In a nutshell, the Gays are obsessed with X-Factor. During Travelodge times the Gays kept saying "Rachel Adedeji" in Voiceover Man stylee as "Adedeji" works with anything...Emmett Adedeji, Chessington Adedeji and so forth. This continued on to Chessingon all day. Funniest "Adedeji moment" was on Rameses Revenge where it was shouted in unison as they were lowered to the water.

Having a headache (read: hangover) for most of the weekend, I found the singing loud but VERY entertaining. I love seeing people enjoying themselves!

The Gays brought a lot of energy to GF666, which was great so I send all of those people my love. (platonic love, well, except Kir who can have my real love if he wants.)

After Dragon's Fury, some of the Gays were singing and dancing by the exit. Ben stood there wearing that top hat, holding his walking stick in the air, one hand on his hip and one leg cocked - it was seriously the gayest thing that I've ever seen. Me and Vadge had a good laugh at that.

So yeah, that's the Rachel Adedeji stuff explained.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
I feel incredibly silly for only attending the Thorpe meet, it seems I missed SO much at Chessie :(

But anyway, thanks to everyone for being awesome, funny, and just amazing in general <3

Darren

Roller Poster
I finally found a scanner in my house that actually works, so here is an on-ride photo of some of us on the Bubbleworks:

16038_313072945520_711485520_9331887_5006548_n.jpg

Notice how two boats collided, and half of the boat before ended up in ours :--D