What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

The_bullgod

Mega Poster
I recorded some shots on SV from the mill, but with the zoom and constant gondola bobbing it came out so bad :/

Instead, you can see that already two carousels are ready, tractors are already standing, and wooden sleepers are being installed under the Choco Chip Creek track <3

Nice video for Sweet Valley.
But have you already spotted the first signs for the next project? Like ground clearing?

saltedpeanuts

Roller Poster
Does anyone feel Energylandia need to start building some more flat/Dark rides now. On site hotel is going to be needed to make it a much rounded resorted. Just be interesting to see their next 10 year vision.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Does anyone feel Energylandia need to start building some more flat/Dark rides now. On site hotel is going to be needed to make it a much rounded resorted. Just be interesting to see their next 10 year vision.
Remember there's still space for dar ride in Smoczy Gród

image.php

screen.jpg

DARK_RIDE.jpg

They just left that building empty, it's being used on Halloween time.

Christian

Hyper Poster
I feel like they need both a hotel and a atleast 1 darkride. I just don't think that EL are right now prioritising a dark ride due to the high cost, their inexperience of building good quality theming and the difficulty of to market a dark ride compared to a coaster. Dark Rides will come one day but we'll have to wait. I think a hotel will come faster but I don't think they have the money right now. A hotel is very expensive.

saltedpeanuts

Roller Poster
I guess right now can they warrant a hotel with not much entertainment value after park hours. It would just be crash pad until the next day, Would be nice to see some entertainment venues in place. Do you feel they are going to coaster heavy?

pawel98123

Mega Poster
I guess right now can they warrant a hotel with not much entertainment value after park hours. It would just be crash pad until the next day, Would be nice to see some entertainment venues in place. Do you feel they are going to coaster heavy?
There will be an indoor water park, it's on the map already (but they're not building it as well as the hotels, which they postponed because of COVID and I guess the crisis) and of course there will be indoor park zones in the future, they're planned.

adrenaline1996

Mega Poster
There will be an indoor water park, it's on the map already (but they're not building it as well as the hotels, which they postponed because of COVID and I guess the crisis) and of course there will be indoor park zones in the future, they're planned.
Is there any information available about the indoor water park?

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
New photos from Sweet Valley:

saltedpeanuts

Roller Poster
Jesus this park never stops, Just hope they stop with the coasters soon and focus on well themed areas, Flat rides. Do we know the size of the whole park compared to EP?

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Jesus this park never stops, Just hope they stop with the coasters soon and focus on well themed areas, Flat rides. Do we know the size of the whole park compared to EP?

Energylandia around 70h, EuropaPark 85h.

They won't stop with the coaster's trust me, but they could potentially slow down a little bit after building Tilt (with potential themed area) because they have to build hotels that are on the map, but who knows maybe they won't stop and will be adding another themed area again and again

saltedpeanuts

Roller Poster
I guess it all boils down too what their target audience is. I know they wont ever reach the scale and theming of EP but I hope they give it a good shot