FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
uctm2B6.jpg

2. Water Park, and in the background a new parking lot
jVy5gpU.jpg

zDoTVaR.jpg

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Does this park have a high visitor attendance, to pay back the money spent on all these additions?

I believe they broke the 1 million visitors in a year mark in 2016. I'd expect it to have been similar last year too.

With Speed and hopefully Hyperion this year, they could easily break into a Top 20 visited park in Europe this or next year. And those numbers will only grow as they add more major coasters frankly..

I don't think they even need to "pay back" a good majority of the money they're spending right now anyways? They're getting tonnes of grants from the EU and local governments to boost tourism, which is clearly working. That's likely why they've got such a concrete plan for the next 6-8 years, since they're spreading out their investments from grants a bit more.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
So how come Legendia isn't getting all this money but Energylandia is? And 1M visitors isn't that many for a theme park of its size, but like you said I'd expect it to grow. How is the park in terms of prices?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
So how come Legendia isn't getting all this money but Energylandia is? And 1M visitors isn't that many for a theme park of its size, but like you said I'd expect it to grow. How is the park in terms of prices?
£25 a day ticket, £82 a season pass. Ish.

Lofty

CF Legend
Parks don't just get 'handed' the cash. You have to go through loads of rigmarole of applications and viability checks etc., my guess is that due to this being a brand new venture, it was more applicable for funding than an existing venue that is simply amending their line up, adding a few rides and rebranding.

iac17

Mega Poster
I found the details for their future mine train and surprise surprise it's a vekoma
link: https://bazakonkurencyjnosci.funduszeeuropejskie.gov.pl/publicationproposal/view/2026
english:
a. Length of the track - not less than 1200 meters;
b. Construction height - not less than 16.5 meters, and not higher than 20 meters
c. Top speed - no more than 55 km / h;
d. Number of lifts - no less than 3;
e. Number of trains - no less than 2, including 5 carriages for passengers + 1 wagon of a locomotive type (in total 6 for one train).
f. Number of passengers on the train - no less than 26 people, and no more than 30 people;
g. A set of standard rollers (wheels) and a second set of rollers (wheels) with an anti-vibration system as in the Inquiry and subject-related order specifications
h. Wheels of the train placed on the outside of the track.
i. Limiting the growth - from 100 cm
j. Locking system - individual safety catch.
k. Closing system - hydraulic closing mechanism.
l. Total driving time, excluding embarkation / disembarkation - no less than 186 seconds.
m. Pick-up time - between 45-50 seconds
n. Drop-off time - between 70-80 seconds
o. Bandwidth assumed per hour - no less than 810 passengers
p. Main drive system - chain
q. The main braking system - magnetic.
r. Side track - Required for the price (for 2 trains).

polish:
a. Długość toru – nie mniej jak 1200 metrów;
b. Wysokość konstrukcji – nie mniejsza niż 16,5 metrów, i nie wyższa niż 20 metrów
c. Prędkość maksymalna – nie więcej jak 55 km/h;
d. Ilość wyciągów – nie mniej jak 3;
e. Liczba pociągów – nie mniej jak 2 w tym 5 wagoniki dla pasażerów + 1 wagonik typu lokomotywa (łącznie 6 na jeden pociąg).
f. Liczba pasażerów w pociągu – nie mniej jak 26 osób, i nie więcej jak 30 osób;
g. Komplet rolek (kół) standardowych oraz drugi komplet rolek (kół) z system antywibracyjnym jak w Zapytaniu Ofertowym i przedmiotowej specyfikacji zamówienia
h. Koła pociągu umieszczone po zewnętrznej stronie toru jazdy.
i. Ograniczenie wzrostu – od 100 cm
j. System blokujący - indywidualny uchwyt zabezpieczający.
k. System zamykający - hydrauliczny mechanizm zamykający.
l. Całkowity czas jazdy z wyłączeniem wsiadania/wysiadania – nie mniej jak 186 sekund.
m. Czas wsiadania– pomiędzy 45-50 sekund
n. Czas wysiadania – pomiędzy 70-80 sekund
o. Zakładana przepustowość na godzinę – nie mniej jak 810 pasażerów
p. Główny system napędowy – łańcuchowy
q. Główny system hamulcowy – magnetyczny.
r. Tor boczny – Wymagamy w cenie (dla 2 pociągów).

mesjarch

Roller Poster
Does this park have a high visitor attendance, to pay back the money spent on all these additions?
It passed 1 million visitors last week, at least they announced it last week. From experience we know that they usually pass that number a little bit earlier than they announce it.

Legendia problem is that they only have Lech Rollercoaster and Bazyliszek that are new attractions. Rest is old stuff that often has technical problems and their capacity is not to big. They simply need more new stuff that will attract people to visit.

As for Energylandia they had 1.2 milion visitors last year and it looks like they will reach 1.5 milion visitors this year

Their plans for next year show that they are going to build a hotel near the park and that they will start construction of RMC Coaster and one of Vekoma Coasters. They are already building 3 tunnels on a nearby road, which is cutting their ground in half.

WYOAGjR.jpg

Credits: PabloA

And yes all those corn (??) fields belong to EL. They have space to grow.

Last edited:

Peet

Giga Poster
Where is this factory? And is this definitely for Energylandia, or just stock fabrication pictures?

Lofty

CF Legend
Are we absolutely sure that the tunnel is for pedestrian access, or is it part of the new coaster? Not debating it, genuine question.