What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

pawel98123

Mega Poster
^^ yeah ... It looks similar (maybe Identical ) but shockwave is not double launch, our Coaster will be double launch, information about it to be different than the Shockwave was given by the people who was on Energylandia press conference about new attractions on Energylandia. Maybe this coaster in film is the same cause back then, on the press conference, Energylandia didn't have actual visualisation of their coaster and was showing something similar. We know for sure that it will be a different model.

Edit. Press conference was in april

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I've lost track with Energylandia's two million* new coasters they're getting - is the Vekoma water multi launch thing for 2020 along with the RMC? With Vekoma tilt and (presumably Vekoma) mine train to come 2022-24?

*possibly under-stating the number here

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Tenders said that there will be Water Multi Launch Coaster, RMC Wooden Coaster and Mine Train.
Tilt Coaster is on the list of approved, co-financing from the union, investments so it is confirmed too. When all they come ? RMC very likely in 2020, Vekoma launch propably 2021... Mine Train maybe in 2019. Tilt we have no idea.
On this weekend Energylandia may give us some news about their plans so stay tuned ;)

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Good for the families, I suppose! Also, I did hear it mentioned somewhere that they are looking into removing some of the cheaper/older coasters at the park.
Makes sense and is exciting if true. If they build a new Junior and bulldoze the tacky looking wacky worm and Mars coaster then that's a great move. A new Junior coaster adds nothing to the current line up.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Of the 12 current roller coasters at Energylandia, 8 of them are family oriented, with 4 of them being direct kiddie coasters. Another junior coaster won't do anything.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
This is the plan of the whole park, In the upper right corner, the current part of the park is barely visible, the rest what you see is planed to open Until 2024, you can see where will be the new entry gate ;)

44901092_10156123703539635_4339941822701764608_o.jpg

JKM

Mega Poster
Of the 12 current roller coasters at Energylandia, 8 of them are family oriented, with 4 of them being direct kiddie coasters. Another junior coaster won't do anything.
They just want to break the record. If they will have the biggest number of coaster among all the European parks they will announce that they are the record holding park as they are doing... well, always with each newly-built attraction.

peep

CF Legend
Wow, that's an insane expansion. Intrigued to see them do a proper interactive dark ride. Like the overall theme of the new area, not original but it looks good.

That map of the expansion plans up to 2024 is also ridiculous. Love their ambition.