What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Good job 5/10 even though I hate South Park and have never watched a single episode.

Any chance of a SpongeBob quiz. :lol:

6/10 on Movies. Not bad, but I didn't have a clue on some.

Managed to get all the movie questions right, but some of the questions were quite long. I'll probably get beaten on time (again).

I knew 9, I got 9. I like it when the quiz is fair :)

I hate Gavin still though :lol:

Got my 1st 10/10 :) , but Gavin was/is faster, darn! the only one I had to guess was the 80's x-mas movie, last week got 9, maybe tuesdays are my only chance to come first, hehe, otherwise I get around 6 maybe 7 points usually.

furie said:
I knew 9, I got 9. I like it when the quiz is fair

Yeah, I don't get the, "Wow! All guesses and I got 8/10!!!!" stuff.

It's good to get a high score, but saying they were all guessed is basically shouting, "I'M A DUMBASS!" :)

Why would you want to do that?

gavin said:
Yeah, I don't get the, "Wow! All guesses and I got 8/10!!!!" stuff.Why would you want to do that?

I've no idea, it seems quite bizzare to me :)

gavin said:
It's good to get a high score, but saying they were all guessed is basically shouting, "I'M A DUMBASS!" :)

Or rather "I'm stupid, but fluked a great score, which knocked Gavin off and gave Furie a brief moment to catch up, but really, it would be best if you just nailed my scrotum to a fence in Barnsley" :)

gavin said:
Managed to get all the movie questions right, but some of the questions were quite long. I'll probably get beaten on time (again).

You were saying? XD

10/10 with two guesses. I'm happy with that as I beat Furie.

I hadn't seen any of those movies on the quiz. At least I could piece together some things from what I'd heard and the clues in the questions, but that was about it. I'm pleased with 7, I suppose.