What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

Josh73

Giga Poster
Re: Leviathan - B&M giga coaster for Canada's Wonderland

This coaster is coming along really fast. When is the expected opening date?

ry1996

Mega Poster

^ May 2012, The coaster is making massive progress although i do feel that Cyber thingy Building has to be removed for the station to come in ? correct me if ime wrong but there doesn't look enough room with it in for the queue line ?

Lofty

CF Legend

Josh73 said:
This coaster is coming along really fast. When is the expected opening date?

Um. They've got part of a break run up. It's not THAT fast...

ry1996

Mega Poster

^ Compared to most coasters (excluding park asterix and dollywood) There progress if way more.

Edit - Please try harder? Capital letters for names and after full stops (not in the middle of sentences), their (not there) if it belongs to something and finally, read what you've written before you hit submit - does it actually make any sense or will people have to work out what you mean?

We're a little lax on things as we know not everyone is Stephen Fry; but at least a little effort is appreciated and at the very least, people need to be able to understand what you're saying.

I know it can seem picky and stuff, but seriously, if you're posts are badly presented, then people will just write you off as a complete idiot (several people will openly call you an idiot too) - it's hard not to justify those opinions of you if you can't get a point across because your use of English is dire. Sheesh, essay :lol:

Point is, if you want your thoughts and opinions to be noted and to be taken seriously, you have to be able to post in a way people are willing to read. Cheers - Furie

rollermonkey

Strata Poster

^I realize that you are from England, but please translate that to English.

D1993

Hyper Poster

^ I thought it was fairly clear what he was saying. Correct me if im wrong, but ry1996 seems to be saying that Leviathan in comparison with other coasters being constructed for the 2012 season, is ahead than the others. Apart from Parc Asterix's B&M and Wild Eagle.
Leviathan is going pretty well, theyve put down lots of footers.

ry1996

Mega Poster

^ Exactly. I just wrote that one very fast sorry.
Yeah leviathon is going pretty quick "construction wise"

Taylor; maybe it's because getting a passport is a bitch in the United States.

It's not like it's super easy to get in Canada, but the worst time to get one was when I got one and even then it wasn't THAT bad. When they decided to make passports mandatory for border crossing, it was all a bit hectic but now it's settled down and though you still have to fill out paperwork and get pictures taken, the wait for it isn't really backed up anymore.

Jake

Strata Poster

I still can't believe they're getting this.

Like, seriously, WHY?!?!?!

D1993

Hyper Poster

^ Because its going to be freaking awesome. lol.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster

Jake said:

and canada has nothing to brag about when it comes to coasters
now we will :lol:

Josh73

Giga Poster

Jake said:

It is still a coaster, and will still be mad fun. I just don't see why it is such a problem to get another coaster that is the SLIGHTEST bit similar to another one. Sure, I would have rathered a Floorless B&M, but there is no room for that. Be happy they even got a coaster and stop freaking out about it. Not to be mean or anything, I'm just tired of people doing that.

Josh73

Giga Poster

Yeah the colours are pretty cool, and will really stand out in the skyline of CW.

D1993 said:
Leviathan is going pretty well, theyve put down lots of footers.

How many have they done and how many do they have left?

D1993

Hyper Poster

last I heard theyve done about 50 percent. While thats only half way, with a coaster like leviathan half of the footers is already more than most rides.

ry1996

Mega Poster

The people of CWmania report, today the station track and turn into the first hill was put up today.

Ben

CF Legend

That colour scheme looks disgusting in real life. It didn't bother me on the rendering, but, can you say clash?

bob_3_

Giga Poster

I kinda agree, I love bright bold colour schemes (like Behemoths) but blue and tael just doesn't sit right with me.

I'm hoping I get proved wrong and the thing looks stunning when finished, but for now I'm a little skeptical of this rides aesthetics.