What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Re: Leviathan - B&M giga coaster for Canada's Wonderland

That's great news...and lets hope this will be up quick! In the second pic (on page 1) what are the big metal squares next to the building for?

Attachments

• IMG00246-20110912-1118.jpg
    IMG00246-20110912-1118.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 89

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

^I think they're most likely theming on another ride. I think the path would've come all the way round that building, so now it's a construction site it looks like it's just facing nothing.

ry1996

Mega Poster

^^ Yeah, thats just theming on that building. The whole lift hill is expected to be up at the End of next week i think.

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster

^ Um, someone already posted that and if you had actually read the previous replies you would have known that.

Ethan

Strata Poster

yeah D1993 you really need to start reading the previous posts. Not the first time it's happened...

D1993

Hyper Poster

dear god what a disaster. lol.
Simple mistake really.
Hopefully more updates start flowing in.

Snoo

The Legend

Thanks guys but leave the moderating to the guys in blue. ;)

As for the ride.. it still takes me a minute to see exactly where this puppy will sit. I had to Google Map it just to see exactly where she'll lie. Interesting spot to pick tbh.

^ It's basically to the right of the entrance :p Maybe some of you Americans should venture over here, the park is worth it anyways. Snoo I don't get why you haven't been yet to be honest :p .

tomahawk

Strata Poster

^Probably because seeing people on moose and saying eh after everything doesn't sound enjoyable to Americans?

We much prefer supersizing all of our meals.

Still think this ride is missing about 1,000 feet of ride.

Snoo

The Legend

LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ It's basically to the right of the entrance :p Maybe some of you Americans should venture over here, the park is worth it anyways. Snoo I don't get why you haven't been yet to be honest :p .

Lazy. I will probably go next year tho. Gotta be on every Giga in North America.. lol

ry1996

Mega Poster

By today they should have got more up, The people at CWmania are there today so they will have pics they say.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

Taylor; maybe it's because getting a passport is a bitch in the United States.

marc

CF Legend

There is one thing I do sort of prefer with the bigger Intamins is the feeling that you are really venerable going up the let hill, with B&M due to the stairs on either side you do not get that feeling at all.

oriolat2

Giga Poster

marc said:
There is one thing I do sort of prefer with the bigger Intamins is the feeling that you are really venerable going up the let hill, with B&M due to the stairs on either side you do not get that feeling at all.

You realise that the new generation hypers from B&M only have stairs on one side? Diamondback, Intrimidator, Behemoth...

Snoo

The Legend

Antinos said:

It's actually not THAT hard.. but I don't have a overwhelming reason to spend the money to get one. Next year I probably will.

marc

CF Legend

oriolat2 said:
marc said:

You realise that the new generation hypers from B&M only have stairs on one side? Diamondback, Intrimidator, Behemoth...

Ah ok cool :) When I 1st looked at the pictures for this one it looked like there was something both sides.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

Snoo said:
Antinos said:

It's actually not THAT hard.. but I don't have a overwhelming reason to spend the money to get one. Next year I probably will.

But then you have all that paperwork and waiting to get one, even if you expedite it. If you want to go to Canada's Wonderland next year, you should probably apply for one now.