What's new

Britains Got Talent

Ben

CF Legend
Being able to sing has nothing to do with age,

Well, it does. Your vocal chords don't just appear at birth and stay the same all your life...

HOWEVER. Being 47 does in NO way mean she wouldn't have been able to sing.

mrclam

Giga Poster
gavin said:
^Or somehow gain an American one, which I've never understood.

Yeah - my singing voice does that... Well either American or irish.. never understood that myself :--D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Was the guy with the Parrot the one from Stafford? Apparently there a guy a few doors away has a parrot and is on this series. We don't watch it :lol:

Emmett

Giga Poster
^That was a woman with the parrot act.

The belly dancer guy was from Stafford, his name is Peter Coghlan.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know any of my neighbours, but Madame_Furie does. He does have a parrot though :lol:

I'll assume it's the same guy :D

Ben

CF Legend
Who is this random slut fourth judge and what IS she doing?

And Diversity? There's about as much diversity between them as there is between my two arse cheeks.

Emmett

Giga Poster
She must have a new tv show or something like that to promote and her agent probably gave Simon Cowell a shed load of cash to get her on the show.

Who is she to tell people how talented they are when the only talent she has is looking pretty.

I thought that Ballerina was very good when she was singing. Although it looked very staged especially when Simon was about to hit the buzzer before she started singing.

Ollie

CF Legend
That DJ was rubbish but it's that kind of stuff that does get in the charts.
Diversity were also very good, they were very creative and it was great fun to watch. :)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
In case nobody remembers, it was all in the papers months ago about Kelly "The Slut" Brooks. She got the sack after 3 days...

Ollie

CF Legend
So Kelly got fired from the show?
I though she was on it just because she was making a guest appearance thing in the Manchester Auditions.

I remember seeing a clip of this guy in the 'next week' section of last weeks show where it shows him falling on the knife and the judges screaming. I knew it wasn't going to be what they wanted you to think it was as they aren't allowed to show that sort of thing on TV.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keXZ8o4KUXk[/youtube]

Mark

Strata Poster
I didn't watch the show last night, but I do remember the clip so think you for posting that video. I wanted to see what ACTUALLY went on tehe.

Ben

CF Legend
That scared the HELL out of me. I knew he obviously didn't do it because they wouldn't be able to show it, but, damn, it still nearly gave me a heart-attack.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
This was the best part of yesterday's episode apart from DJ Talent imo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr4bsvYpzlc[/youtube]

the_missus

Mega Poster
I must say I haven;t really watched this show I've been watching American idol more....which is about twice.....the redhead in that is just so damn hot. I'd tap that anyday......Most ppl on BGT don't reallt have any talent just bleeding morons, ho cares about them really. Now being able tos tick a fist up yaself is talent but they'll enver show that..pfff

big john

Mega Poster
I was board and there was nothing on tv last night so i caught the rerun of saturdays show and its mildly entertaining but im suprised that no one watching from this forum who is a flamingo land fanboy missed the bongo warriors trying out. IT didnt show there full set but just a couple of clips but it was deffo them even down to the stupid little dance at the end lol

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
There was a coral of voices as soon as I enter school today and did not finish till I left of "I say Britain, You say Talent! Britain's got Talent it's the DJ Talent!"

Eugh!