What's new

Britains Got Talent

jayjay

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
It would of been nice to have seen the sax player win. He was amazing and I don't think many people realise how good he is if they've never played an instrument themselves.

His tone was very good and was getting a really nice sound out of the instrument, but I really wish he would play something that wasn't so easy. On BGT, no instrumentalists ever tend to properly show off. They just play what's mainstream, which is really annoying.

Anyway, I'm glad a dance group won. Probably the first group who have made the win on talent rather than bad looks and surprise/uplifting story (Paul Potts) or alright talent/good looks/likability factor (George Sampson)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
By the end of it, I was way past giving a **** really. The only time you'll see or hear anything from the winners is if you watch the royal variety performance (which I won't as it's always beyond crap), watch the show next year, or are mindless enough to buy tickets for one of those Britain's Got Talent live shows.

Boyle will have an album. She'll make a mint. She'll disappear within the year and finally be left alone. I actually feel a bit sorry for the poor bint at the moment.

The others will all be back to their day jobs by the end of the month.