What's new

Antinos' Dev Topic [NL]

Pretty nice. It was a pretty different layout - felt like a mix of I305 and Millennium Force I guess. The low level turns worked well, but I really liked the 'elaborate' turnarounds. They were cool! :D

The trackwork was good, but there were definitely some jerks and pumps in there.

Good work, something like this would be awesome in real life. ;) 8/10

I use auto supports since for any decent sized woodie, customizing wooden supports and making them good would be such a pain in the ass.

Antinos said:
I use auto supports since for any decent sized woodie, customizing wooden supports and making them good would be such a pain in the ass.

That's the rule of thumb I've heard and used so far. If it's over 2500 feet or has more than 10 crossovers, it ain't worth it.

Surprise! I found D-Gel collecting dust on my hard drive so I figured I'd finish it since I was nearing completion of it. I'll be completely honest, it's one of my better rides:

D-Gel-120827194711000.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_HlRK3OiQM[/youtube]

http://www.mediafire.com/?kjerqryt8jajmwk

Enjoy! Don't forget about Spitfire as well.

^What he said. ;)

Nice nice to see something a little different. :D

I'm assuming those were in reply to D-Gel. As always, thanks for the feedback.

I have nothing in the works as of now since I'm in the process of moving back to school. I think I'm going to wait a few days and make some recreations when a few new rides get announced. We'll see what happens.

Finally started something new. I'm taking it in stride as I've already changed the layout once and I already have a new idea. The ride's name is Madness:

Madness-120916191753000.jpg

The layout is done and supports have started. I'll be slowly chugging along with the rest of it:

Madness-120922163424000_zpsb9782788.jpg

I finally found time to finish after a week of college being crazy. I'll release the download and video tomorrow, but for now, here's a sneak peak:

Madness-121006014108000.jpg