Mega Poster
1. Stealth: awesome launch and what a rush, its a drug
2. Nemesis: Need I say any more
3. Saw the ride: unique and love the films and theming
4. Oblivion: atompshere and the tension...WOW
5. PMBO:an icon of British rollercoasters and its fun

wedoadrenaline

Roller Poster
I am popping to Thorpe Park for the first time since it turned into a more adult orientated theme park - however I have to say that Dragons Fury really is underestimated by quite a few people. It truly is a beautiful coaster that leaves Vampire in it's dust. I just wish the queing system had more theme and atmosphere about it. My first ride was quite funny though, nearly everyone who rode it before I got on were either crying or had pale faces if they were going to be sick.

A real special coaster for me, ticked all the boxes. Out of the ones I've rode (which aren't too many thus far) though I will smash all the coasters on Thorpe Park on Friday are;

5. Cobra
4. Crazy Mouse (Brighton)
3. Runaway Train
2. Vampire
1. Dragons Fury

FloridaTix

Roller Poster
I have rarely seen a top five list when it doesn't have Nemesis in it.

1. Nemesis
2. Oblivion
3. Shockwave
4. Saw
5. Stealth

I think with Nemesis, it's the fact that it's such a great rollercoaster and it had some awesome hype when it first opened.

Benson1997

Roller Poster
Top 5

1. Colossus (Front Seat) Absolutely amazing, it's going to stay at the top for a very long time!
2. Saw - The Ride, Fast paced and just an enjoyable ride!
3. Stealth, That rush of adrenalin is just awesome!
4. Nemesis Inferno, Its only here because i find it forceful and ive came off and been sick
5. The Ultimate/Dragons Fury Just two good rides for two different reasons! :D

Darren B

Giga Poster
1. Stealth
2. Pepsi Max Big One
3. Shockwave
4. Oblivion
5. Nemesis

Can i stick worst 5 for fun !? (not including kiddie coasters)

5. Saw
4. G-Force
3. Vampire
2. X:/ WTF
1. Grand National (worst by far)... personal opinion of course, Dont kill me :lol:

Martyn B

CF Legend
Our 5 best coasters IMO (also in no particular order) are;

Wild Mouse BPB
Grand National
Jubilee Odyssey
The Ultimate
Megafobia/Nemesis

I kinda based that on my favourite, and also what I'd recommened someone who is coming here for the first time.

I think they're the coasters we have to be proud of, they're the ones that put us on the map really. Maybe not so much Megafobia, as that is just a good modern Woodie, which there are plenty of all over the world. But the others are definitely different, and definitely worth a ride, and truely unique in their own way.

T0M

Hyper Poster
1. Valhalla
2. Grand National
3. Rita
4. Nemesis
5. Thirteen

Subject to change! :lol:

T0M

Hyper Poster
Indeed, I've only been on Valhalla and Grand National. The others are based on YouTube POVs.