Niles

Giga Poster
This park is like my local buffet but for coasters
  • lots of nothing special and copy's that you find everywhere
  • few interesting odd looking options
  • one good option which everyone will go to
  • some of the trays are unavailable and there never all open at the same time
  • it also looks half finished and it might close down
And you leave feeling bad because you had to try everything you could just because it was there. And when you get home you feel pain from the experience.

But with friends im sure it would be fun

Last edited:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Only 7 open so far? Ugh. Two and half months until I'm there, so hopefully that's enough time to get a bit more open.

vaugc002

Mega Poster
This bit in the article basically summarises what we're all thinking:

Others demanded answers about who had profited from the failed project. There has been speculation among Ankara residents that the project was used by the AKP to funnel public money into private companies with good relationships to the government.

Justin2000

Mega Poster
I could see Toverland maybe buying the 10 Looper cause they don't have a Traditional Looper

Six Flags and Cedar Fair would be beyond dumb to not look at a few of the rides.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Well, at least there's a large collection of barely used coasters for anyone to pick up on the cheap now.
Shall we start the prediction's now, did someone say SW9 is a Volare...

I could see Toverland maybe buying the 10 Looper cause they don't have a Traditional Looper

Six Flags and Cedar Fair would be beyond dumb to not look at a few of the rides.
Toverland better not, there better than that!

CanobieFan

Strata Poster

Just out of curiosity, besides the Intamin 10 loop, which coasters exactly do you think Six Flags or Cedar Fair would be interested in.

-maybe-,maybe the other Intamin? Surely they won't touch the chinese-built rides, they won't touch the wacky worms, I'd be shocked if either went for the Volare.... and if you're talking flats, no US park is gonna go for an off-brand. I think we had a grand total of ONE third party KMG Freak Out equivalent, I believe it was Turkish in origin and I saw it once and never again, nor have I seen it show up in photos or video anywhere else here.

Justin2000

Mega Poster
Just out of curiosity, besides the Intamin 10 loop, which coasters exactly do you think Six Flags or Cedar Fair would be interested in.

-maybe-,maybe the other Intamin? Surely they won't touch the chinese-built rides, they won't touch the wacky worms, I'd be shocked if either went for the Volare.... and if you're talking flats, no US park is gonna go for an off-brand. I think we had a grand total of ONE third party KMG Freak Out equivalent, I believe it was Turkish in origin and I saw it once and never again, nor have I seen it show up in photos or video anywhere else here.

Well...

Cavavar Dalga (Jet Rescue) could maybe go to Great Escape (Either replace the former Nightmare or Alpine Bobsleds)
Devin Kileri (Zierer ESC 535) could maybe go to Frontier City (Maybe replace Nightmare Mine)
Ejderha Uçuşu (Zierer Force 190) could go to Six Flags St. Louis as they don't have a Kids/Junior Coaster

Flats (Don't know their names)
Moser Free Styler can go to Darien Lake, Frontier City, or Great Escape
Some Zamperla Kids rides maybe? SFGAm is really lacking in a Looney Tunes Area
Skyliner could work at SFGAm or Six Flags America
I could see Six Flags or Cedar Fair add Hiper Sıçrama (Hyper Splash) assuming either wants to work with Intamin again
- Six Flags did do a survey about animatronic Dinosaurs and since Canavarlar Nehri (River Monsters) had them, It could work