What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

JoshC.

Strata Poster
This is backed up by my perceived likelihood of multiple people being excited about a wall.

(M. Night Shyamalan version - although I’m completely unaware, it’s just me posting... what a twistttttt)

Woah now. Half of this thread has been about getting excited by walls! We love walls. Everyone loves walls. The forums should be renamed WallForce. Walls are the best!

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
I think we all know that F.L.Y. can't be opened before this thread reached 200 pages

With all those discussions, it won't take long! So I'm looking forward to a quick opening... :p

Maybe we need to trigger people so that this can be achieved today?

What about this:

I think the zero-car from FLY is so stunning, it has so much details on the front. This is the best the park could have done. I also love how much dept the pipes provide on the Charles Lindbergh entrance. Best themed wall ever. <3

Can't wait for the 5 more pages so Rookburgh can be opened and to see this thread ending. Lol.

Peet

Giga Poster
Interestingly the argument that goes:
- "I think it looks bad"
- "How can you tell, you haven't been in yet"
- "just look at the photos"
- "maybe it's not finished yet"
- "that's just my opinion"
- "my opinion is different"
etc etc

Was actually overdue. It happened in May on page 146:

And again in late June on page 158:

And in August on page 169:

I wonder if there will be time for one more round before the area actually opens...

For those wondering, I just googled "coasterforce fly wall flat"; and checked the top 5 or 6 results so I may have missed one or two.

siglaze

Roller Poster
Translation :
Can you do the opening on September 22 when I can leave the house? : D
@phantasialand : Of course, if you ask ...

Attachments

• 6735E673-0060-4DFB-AFE3-79DEDA06FF99.jpeg
    6735E673-0060-4DFB-AFE3-79DEDA06FF99.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 337

Ggolt

Roller Poster
Translation :

Hm that’s a weird response. It could either mean that it will be opened before that date (or on that date) but it doesn’t look like that for now, or it could just be a sarcastic response. Who knows, but wow I’m getting tired of thinking about it all for too long.

luminosty MR

Roller Poster
Translation :
dudee what that cant be true as if they say that. im going tp as. them over twitter to...

and. btw to all those guys who hatet me, im just tring to give new ideas. Everything i said was true. So pls dont say things like that ime one ofe those "RANDOMS" im tring to help and entertain and give new ideas and btw. till now they dinndnt answer to mit twier question:(

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
dudee what that cant be true as if they say that. im going tp as. them over twitter to...

and. btw to all those guys who hatet me, im just tring to give new ideas. Everything i said was true. So pls dont say things like that ime one ofe those "RANDOMS" im tring to help and entertain and give new ideas and btw. till now they dinndnt answer to mit twier question:(
It would help a little if you put more care into your spelling and punctuation too. I mean, nobody's going to bother if you split an infinitive or forget a hyphen now and then, but your posts are close to barely being readable. If you write like you never learned what the Shift key was for, people will draw conclusions about your intelligence accordingly.

pvnks

Mega Poster
It would help a little if you put more care into your spelling and punctuation too. I mean, nobody's going to bother if you split an infinitive or forget a hyphen now and then, but your posts are close to barely being readable. If you write like you never learned what the Shift key was for, people will draw conclusions about your intelligence accordingly.
There is also the possibility of dyslexia or learning difficulty which I wouldn't be in a rush to look down the nose at.

Anyway...

About that wall?!

Louis Heyvaert

Roller Poster
Seeing this i believe more in my theory for a wintertraum opening, the hotel is not finished yet and they can’t open a hotel without anouncing it a few weeks before. Rookburgh is anounced since the beginning as a hotel-park expansion so it will be very unlogic they open the park part at is own without the hotel.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
I’ve just accepted that I’m going to end up paying last minute flight prices upon an announcement... They aren’t very high for last minute tickets at the minute anyway...

Dar

Hyper Poster
I’ve just accepted that I’m going to end up paying last minute flight prices upon an announcement... They aren’t very high for last minute tickets at the minute anyway...

Unless Phantasialand are in cahoots with the airlines, feeding them the opening date so they can bump ticket prices? :p

I'm super stoked for this whole area and think it looks amazing, however I want to open now so that it's done. Finished. Over with! There's only so much anticipation I can handle before I just get numb to it!