What's new

SFGAdv | Jersey Devil Coaster | RMC Raptor | 2021

jay37415

Mega Poster
Doubt this will open in 3 months but who knows.
I checked the forums for Railblazer and vertical construction started December 4 and last piece was in place January 16. So Full cconstruction took about 6 weeks depending on how much time the crews took off for the holidays. Devil is basically a double out and back which makes construction pretty simple. So late a April opening is realistic for this coaster.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I would hope this is open by Memorial Day weekend but they couldn't get Wonder Woman open by then so who knows...
That's actually not true about WW. It was supposed to open Spring and opened mid May.

I rode it the Saturday after Memorial Day and it had been open for a few weeks. So, yeah.

I'm saying this literally every post I make, but construction will be done by end of March, opening either mid or late April, based on station construction.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
That's actually not true about WW. It was supposed to open Spring and opened mid May.

I rode it the Saturday after Memorial Day and it had been open for a few weeks. So, yeah.

I'm saying this literally every post I make, but construction will be done by end of March, opening either mid or late April, based on station construction.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I should have been more clear so I apologize... I was referring to Women Woman Lasso of Truth flat ride at Great Adventure, not the Raptor at Fiesta Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Watch this get built and tested before Energylandia has opened their 10 new coasters this year.

Oh, wait, it's Six Flags. They will screw things up at some point!

oriolat2

Giga Poster
They'd better hurry up before Coronavirus hits the States and the country is under lockdown for weeks hindering construction... I bet my ass they are going to pull a SFMM and call Jersey Devil Coaster their 2021 addition xD

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
They'd better hurry up before Coronavirus hits the States and the country is under lockdown for weeks hindering construction... I bet my ass they are going to pull a SFMM and call Jersey Devil Coaster their 2021 addition xD
I believe that it's already under lockdown, or at least a voluntary one. Nearly all national businesses and public places, including restaurants, schools, stores and theme parks, are closed.