What's new

Your Wacky Worm Count.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
+3 then? 🤔

Sure its not one of the ones that that were at the last popup parks in MCR not so long ago?

Yeah why not haha!

It looks pretty box-fresh. Some Coaster-count sleuthing tells me it's owned by Euro Rides Asia Ltd.

emoo

Hyper Poster
That one is at Fiabilandia, near Rimini. And it's still alive and kicking I believe.

This looks fascinating, a mine train worm! Will make sure to work it into a trip to Mirabilandia. Thanks.

But somehow this isn't the one I was imagining so there's another weird one out there. I remember it being almost a terrain coaster with scattered worm flower theming.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Yeah why not haha!

It looks pretty box-fresh. Some Coaster-count sleuthing tells me it's owned by Euro Rides Asia Ltd.
Got that one. It's the one that pops up in Hong Kong every f**king year, or at least used to.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
This looks fascinating, a mine train worm! Will make sure to work it into a trip to Mirabilandia. Thanks.

But somehow this isn't the one I was imagining so there's another weird one out there. I remember it being almost a terrain coaster with scattered worm flower theming.
There's two of the same hardware in that park, did you look at Valle degli Gnomi? https://rcdb.com/1756.htm

emoo

Hyper Poster
Yes but not properly, that's the one. Just saw the tiny circle and didn't think this was a goldmine of a worm park. I like them more again 🙂

Nick13

Mega Poster
Got that one. It's the one that pops up in Hong Kong every f**king year, or at least used to.
Yep, and their larger zyklon style coaster is the one that has turned up at Funland in Weston Super Mare this year!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The Fiabilandia one is SO GOOD, it has dark ride sections and everything 😂

Gardaland also has a cool custom one. Those Italians take their worms seriously!

It's a sad dream of mine for when I win the lottery to make the best Wacky Worm ever. Put it into the dark with all kinds of effects and things - more than just a Wacky Worm.

As for my count - 1. I don't count clones, and wacky worms make me glad about this :)

I've been on a fair few, but at least I've had the excuse that I needed to take the kids on them...

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I haven't really tracked down how many Wacky Worms I have in my coaster count but I have been on a 48-hour spree in the south of France and on my last day I had to ride up to 4 "Pommes".

After a certain amount of riding those on the same day, the shame just goes away and you end up with a nice +1, despite the filthy looks from parents.

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
So far I've done 9 (10 if you count Tidal Wave at Clarence). If all goes well I should hit a higher number by the end of the year.

Out of 104 credits that is around 8.6% or 9.61% if we count Tidal Wave.

I've gone as far as ranking them from best to least best (!)

Happy Caterpillar, South Parade > Crazy Caterpillar, Pettitts > Crazy Clown, Winter Wonderland > Santa Coaster, Winter Wonderland > Wild Mouse Coaster, Clacton > Crazy Caterpillar, Rose's Fun Fair > Apple Coaster, Southport > Big Apple, Great Yarmouth > Beehive Coaster, Dreamland

Last edited:

Alessio

Roller Poster
Have ridden 4 new ones in Italy in the last few days, so my number is up to 19 now. Way to many around on the European fair circuit 😂