What's new

Your nearest coaster

ignace

Mega Poster
Close tie between the Butterfly and Disco Twister in Mega Speelstad. Right now there is a fair in Antwerp with three credits only about 2 miles from my place, but I guess those don't matter in the discussion.

S

SimonSays99

During the Hamburger DOM funfair: Whatever is there, lately most likely a Schwarzkopf Double-Loop.

The closest theme park coaster is Nessie - a Schwarzkopf Loopingracer - at Hansa-Park.

ignace

Mega Poster
SimonSays99 said:
During the Hamburger DOM funfair: Whatever is there, lately most likely a Schwarzkopf Double-Loop.

The closest theme park coaster is Nessie - a Schwarzkopf Loopingracer - at Hansa-Park.

You are a lucky person.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^^ and ^ A few of us bagged those two creds last weekend.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
First post on here - I've been lurking for a while but finally decided to sign up!

My nearest coaster is Oblivion - 11.2 miles by road but probably less than ten as the crow flies...

BBH

Giga Poster
The ever-exciting Tiger Terror at Safari Land. A cred that I still haven't mopped up despite it being only 17 minutes away.

I will have my driver's license soon enough...

elephant58

Hyper Poster
^If you read his post, you will notice that he says that he will have his driver's license soon, which implies that it is 17 minutes away in a car. If he walked, I doubt it would be a 'mere 17 minutes away'.

jj23w

Hyper Poster
^ Ok, then we will base this by my nearest cred to me it's about 30-45 minutes by car, I would still walk to the cred even if it takes longer.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
^A 30 min drive is generally around a 4 hour walk(dependant on speed limits). So that's 8 hours there and back, I highly doubt that even our resident goons of the yearTM would stretch to those lengths for a cred.
Get a bus, get a taxi, hell even ride a pushbike, but walk....