Alpengeist is my 2nd favorite B&M inverted coaster, ahead of other highly ranked inverts like Afterburn, Talon, Banshee and Raptor.
Most of these aren't that uncommon, there's plenty of people out there who prefer Icon to Nemesis, most people agree that Saw is rough and that Wickerman(while still disappointing) is better than fobia. In fact, I agree with half of these, bolded them.I have a few more of my most uncommon opinions to contribute:
- I preferred Galactica at Alton Towers to Manta at SeaWorld Orlando as far as B&M flyers go. I'd also say Manta was my least favourite SeaWorld Orlando B&M.
- The Swarm is my favourite Thorpe Park coaster.
- Icon is my favourite UK coaster.
- I prefer Wicker Man to Megafobia, even excluding the theming. Although this one could well change soon, as I'm riding Megafobia again on Sunday...
- Flight of Passage is overrated.
- I prefer Universal theme parks to Disney theme parks, from having visited both companies' Florida resorts.
- Tower of Terror at Disney's Hollywood Studios is my favourite drop tower, ahead of things like Falcon's Fury, Apocalypse and Detonator.
- Epcot is my 2nd favourite WDW park behind Animal Kingdom.
- Nickelodeon Streak is my favourite Blackpool Pleasure Beach wooden coaster.
- Saw: The Ride at Thorpe Park is rough.
You gotta ride some good Hypers/Gigas then.Raging Bull at Six Flags Great America is a great coaster, and one of the best B&M hypers. Only Shambhala and Mako are better in my opinion, and above Silver Star, Hollywood Dream and Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia.
No Gigas yet, but I'll be heading to Carowinds next year. My ride only had one trim that I could feel, plenty of airtimes (including ejector off the MCBR) and some nice positives. I really enjoyed it but I don't doubt that Fury 325 is better.You gotta ride some good Hypers/Gigas then.
My problem is moreso that you can see ALL the potential but it gets trimmed to death. It's a Fury prototype IMO. But when you take a leisurely stroll around elements that should be intense instead of quickly, it just takes all of your wind out of your sails.
I agree that Raging Bull looks like a great coaster, but I must admit I'm interested to see you put it above Goliath at SFOG; I hear tons of hype for that ride! I consistently see that coaster ranked as one of B&M's best hypers, and I've even heard people refer to it as B&M's best ever coaster!Raging Bull at Six Flags Great America is a great coaster, and one of the best B&M hypers. Only Shambhala and Mako are better in my opinion, and above Silver Star, Hollywood Dream and Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia.
I got to Condor at Walibi Holland, which I think is considered one of the worst. I kinda liked it...I haven’t ridden an SLC I didn’t kinda like *ducks for cover*
FYI: my list is T3, Mind Eraser NE, Gauntlet