What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
I've watched two movies in school this week and they both had coasters in them and then freaked out because I knew what ones they were.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I just wrote a 4 page essay about my first ride on Goliath(SFGAm). :)

I also will be taking Tech Lab next semester, which is pretty much play games for class credits(Win). Some games include the RCT series, Zoo Tycoon, and Flight Simulator X(plus advanced joystick)(Win Win). Or you can use K'nex to make coasters! (Win x3) :grin:

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

BBH

Giga Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
I just wrote a 4 page essay about my first ride on Goliath(SFGAm). :)
No joke I did that about Viper backwards last year for a memoir assignment.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
When you're doing your final project work 50% of your tech comm grade on the technologies pioneered by Arrow Dynamics.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I'm keeping track of how many days until SFGAm opens. Only 172 days!

Oh my God, that sounded so goonish. :lol:

Darren B

Giga Poster
mcgoughchris said:
2012Jarrett said:
When you're doing your final project work 50% of your tech comm grade on the technologies pioneered by Arrow Dynamics.

I'm surprised you haven't named your cock "the beast"

I've heard a few rumours the girls are calling it the Little Dipper.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Darren B said:
mcgoughchris said:
2012Jarrett said:

I'm surprised you haven't named your cock "the beast"

I've heard a few rumours the girls are calling it the Little Dipper.

Me and jarrett were talking about women. He's such a goon that he described losing his virginity as being "nearly as good as the launch on top thrill dragster"

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
When you're more excited about getting a conception drawing of American Eagle(SFGAm) for Christmas than Smash Bros for 3DS

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
When taking a health test about stress, and you see "Flight of Fear Response" instead of "Fight or Fear Response" as one of the answers for a multiple choice question.

Trihunter

Roller Poster
...when a statistics GCSE question about rollercoasters comes up and you have to physically stop yourself from labelling each entry.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
11665603_10203075636930577_6320730780051366909_n.jpg