What's new

Would you rather have toddler hair, be bald or be ginger?

Would you rather have toddler hair, be bald or be ginger?

• Bald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toddler Hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ginger

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
So it's this...
180691_10150183608571102_791076101_8601480_970504_n.jpg

this...
29246_10150173182895360_529160359_12285592_6933055_n.jpg

or this?
190670_10150462290165343_578800342_17860222_2361100_n.jpg

Why couldn't we have some of this? :wink:
sam0668s.jpg

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Snoo, I'm talking about Blake Griffin, the black ginger basketball player for the Clippers. If you were a ginger you could be like him...and jump over cars lol.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Nic said:
Furie hair.

It's overrated ;)

Bald would be bad for me, I don't have the right head for "bald", plus I have a decent dint and scar in my head from a sword accident, so I'd look like I should own a Staffy and have web tattoos somewhere (probably on my webbed toes and hands ;) ).

Toddler hair would actually be an improvement on my general hair, which is a nightmare, at least you know what it's going to look like from minute to minute.

Ginger I have no idea about. It's one of those colours I don't see properly, so I probably wouldn't know I was ginger until Gavin locked me a way.

Apparently my beard grows ginger, but I wouldn't know. Madame_furie also doesn't believe it, so I'm considering growing a beard just to prove it :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
furie said:
I have a decent dint and scar in my head from a sword accident,
From when you were fighting for gay rights?

nealbie

CF Legend
RCF said:
kimahri said:
I wanna be the very best?

That no one ever was?

*LIKE! Damnit!

Still love ya really, Chris xxx

And just because I can......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP2ERv2Qn2w[/youtube]

Still <3ing the random Tentacruel RAGE all these years on! <3 <3 <3

Ginge. There are actually quite a few hot gingers in my residence, so not all gingers are freaks!

I actually had ginger hair at one point, thanks to a dye accident, and it was really embarrassing so I hid it under a hat until I got more dye, so I can only imagine how actual gingers feels :p .

Jake

Strata Poster
I find that gingers are either putrid or REALLY hot. I can think of about 10 gingers in my life that I wouldn't kick out of bed for wetting it, and the other 50 or so aren't attractive whatsoever - there's no middle ground!

I'd probably rather be ginger, as long as I was a hot one. <3.

kir

Hyper Poster
Jake said:
I find that gingers are either putrid or REALLY hot. I can think of about 10 gingers in my life that I wouldn't kick out of bed for wetting it, and the other 50 or so aren't attractive whatsoever - there's no middle ground!

I'd probably rather be ginger, as long as I was a hot one. <3.

I totally agree with this! I know some ginger guys who are absolutely, outstandingly gorgeous. And ginger men tend to have really thick, healthy heads of hair. But then there are no average gingers, they just drop from "you're making me really hard" to "I'd rather sleep with a woman".

I'd rather have ginger hair than be bald or whatever the option was, but secretly I want to have grey hair.

kir

Hyper Poster
^ I fancy him because he's the hottest member of the royal family, secretly I'm holding out for him to be the first openly fag royal. But in reality, he doesn't match up to the hottest of the gingers. Google sexy gingers and you won't be disappointed! ;)

CMonster

Giga Poster
I think I'd be bald... probably. Less effort involved and such.

Although, my hair is already kind of red! Or, it used to be, now its like a light brown/blonde/reddish color.