What's new

Which park has the best music?

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Laughing so hard at how whenever I mention something you all get pissed off and moan at me not to 'keep bringing this ****' up, yet for some reason on this thread, you're ranting and raving about it without me even having to mention it? Very hypocritical, don't you think?

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
You've explained in other threads that you do not want to talk about it, so don't keep on bringing it up.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
The reason I use CoasterForce instead of other theme park/rollercoaster forums is because CoasterForce isn't inhabited by sheep who are scared to give their own opinions, if you have a problem with that fact then use a different forum.

Personally I feel that Epcot has the best in-park music out of all the theme parks I've been to, Tussaud's/Merlin's music has always been very in-your-face. It's good, but you notice it far too much. Likewise with studios-themed parks. Epcot, however, uses (mostly) very subtle, consistent and well thought out music throughout future world, whilst the use of live music around World Showcase is absolute genius.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Waffleman said:
The reason I use CoasterForce instead of other theme park/rollercoaster forums is because CoasterForce isn't inhabited by sheep who are scared to give their own opinions, if you have a problem with that fact then use a different forum.

Many people seem to disagree with this, sadly. :(

I think THE SWARM's theme tune may just have boosted my love for THORPE PARK's music! :D <3

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
TP Rich said:
Waffleman said:

Many people seem to disagree with this, sadly. :(

No, you just need to learn the distinction between opinion and fact. It's your opinion that purple would be a lovely colour for the sky, but it is a fact that the sky is blue. Opinion stops being opinion when it can be proven wrong by facts.

If you wish to discuss this further, then please PM me as this topic had gone on quietly for three days until you returned to troll it, despite Gavin saying:

gavin said:
On topic now please.

Again, feel free to PM to discuss further but any more off-topic trolling will be deleted.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
My favourite theme park music is Europa Park. You can listen to whole albums of it on Spotify (not that I actually have...). The trend is continuing as the music on the Wodan videos is also fantastic.

Special mention for Air, like that one too.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
I love the WDW Space Mountain music and Rock N Rollercoaster music. I like the Colossus music and The Stealth Fright Night music.