What's new

What's your favourite inversion?

My favorite is probably the zero-g roll, with Immelmann being a close second. Worst are B&M corkscrews. I hate the quick snap through the top of them. Although the entry is always iffy, I actually like Arrow's corkscrews more.

My favorite, well I never even thought about it, but it may be the Zero Gravity Roll on the Incredible Hulk Coaster after the lift launching hill.

-lofty- said:
Khan's 0G. It's actually amazing!

Hmmmmm... Actually... Yeah, it probably does beat Shockwave's Zero-G, but there's not a huge amount in it :)

Yeah, I think I've got to change my vote to Manta's Pretzel Loop as well. That thing is mind blowing in the back row.

I usually don't recall an experience of going through a roller coaster inversion, probably because the perception of traveling upside down looks too unfamiliar to remember apart from the everyday right-side up point of view, HOWEVER - I do remember that Volcano, The Blast Coaster's heartline rolls were rather amazing, ESPECIALLY the first one that high up in the air, providing a pretty incredible experience of having an aerial view "roll over" as you "roll" through the heartline.

So that's actually one of my favorite roller coaster moments as well.

While Manta's Pretzel roll is absolutely amazing, especially in the back row, I think my vote still goes to Montu's batwing. I rode that recently in the back row and it was unbelievably forceful... much more so than usual I think.

I have to go with...

Patriots Immelmann (my first B&M coaster & Immelmann)
Initial 4 Inversions on Hulk (Back row of course)
Storm Runners FSD (at Night)
Nessie's Interlockers

^Best thing about Patriot is the Zero-G-Roll. It's the best one out there and it's AWESOME!