What's new

What's next for RMC?

balrog

Mega Poster
Are those RM Craptor tracks ? Are they bringing back the :emoji_poop:y old coasters ?
EDIT : AAAh, just beaten

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
As far as speculation goes. I'm going to place a couple of chips on Silverwood to get this. They've done a lot of work with RMC over the years and clearly have a good relationship with them. And the low capacity wouldn't be so much of an issue at such a comparatively small park.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Yeah it's gonna be Silverwood. Where topper first was introduced, and Goliath was originally supposed to go there as well...or a version of it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'm just wondering where they are gonna fit all the ride mechanisms e.g: lift chain, drive wheels, etc, cause the track only looks about half a meter wide...

balrog

Mega Poster
I'm just wondering where they are gonna fit all the ride mechanisms e.g: lift chain, drive wheels, etc, cause the track only looks about half a meter wide...
I think it is suposed to be on the side of the track, whith some kind of fins hanging out the train, outside the track width, for the breaks and other stuff.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Remake steel coasters?
Put that Iron Horse track and their trains on some old arrow loopers and make em smooth, actually fun rides!

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Remake steel coasters?
Put that Iron Horse track and their trains on some old arrow loopers and make em smooth, actually fun rides!
As much as I like that idea, it's not something I'd see RMC doing.

Sure, Arrow Loopers are rough af but they're classic. I believe they started the whole steel coaster trend. If not them, then Vekoma (since they opened in 1926 and Arrow in 1946) if they even made steel coasters in the 20's.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
^Vekoma may have started their business earlier, but they "learned" their coaster making skills from Arrow(hence the similar track types from their earlier projects). Mack made steel coasters in the 20s, though!

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

TLARides

Hyper Poster
^Vekoma may have started their business earlier, but they "learned" their coaster making skills from Arrow(hence the similar track types from their earlier projects). Mack made steel coasters in the 20s, though!

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk
So Mack was kinda the B&M of the 20's, huh?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Following ECG's post above, here's another angle.

d3ae5758a2dec39346f74fd9984e5125.jpg

Found on Reddit, so not sure of the original source.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
It looks like a simple seatbelt for this prototype. Overall, I would imagine a hydraulic lap bar afixed behind the seat, that would drop down over the rider's head, similar to Intamin or Mack.