6. X2
7. Nemesis
8. Shambhala
9. Ravine Flyer II
10. Expedition GeForce

Just because:
11-15 in no order
Formula Rossa, T Express, The Beast, Goliath (SF over GA), Wodan Timbur Coaster

1. Expedition GeForce: No explaination needed to see why I need to ride this.
2. Balder: AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!!!!!
3. T Express: El Toro's drop and Balder's airtime.
4. El Toro: AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!!!! Oh yeah and a steep drop.
5. Goliath (Walibi Holland): Great airtime all round and a I LOVE the color scheme.
6. Skyrush: Some of the most powerful airtime ever with winged seating and it goes up the lift hill so fast!
7. Boulder Dash: Great terrain ride with lots of powerful airtime and you get such a classic feel.
8. Colossos (Heide Park): AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!!!! Oh yeah and also the tallest currently operating wood coaster in the world.
9. Nemesis: I don't know, but from reviews people say it's awesome, so I guess it is a must ride.\
10. Twister (Grona Lund) AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pretty much all the intamin pre fab woodies and a gravity group woodie and a b&m invert and two intamin mega coasters and an intamin wing hyper coaster and custon coasters international woodie. I probally can replce Twister with Voyage or Shambhala, maybe even Katun, but who cares.

Unfortanutely this list might take up to aqbout 15-20 years, but oh well.

I haven't updated my list in 3 years, and although I've only ridden Balder from my last list, most of the rest are a bit meh. Here's an updated list, including new-for-2013 rides...

In no particular order:
Skyrush
New Texas Giant
Outlaw Run
T Express
Expedition GeForce
Ravine Flyer II
blue fire Megacoaster
Bullet Coaster
Maverick
Colossos

It might take me a few years to get on any of these rides, but one day, hopefully... :)

No particular order.

New Texas Giant
Outlaw Run
Iron Rattler
Wild Mouse (BPB)
Voyage
Maverick
Beast
Incredible Hulk
Bizzaro
Boulder Dash

1. Kingda Ka
2. X2
3. Blue Fire
4. Expedition GeForce
5. Incredible Hulk
6. Skyrush
7. Top Thrill Dragster
8. Maverick
9. El Toro
10. Big One

Ashamed to say i've never been to Blackpool but hoping to rectify that this year. Hulk should also be done this year, the rest are just great coasters which i'd love to ride.

AquaTrax said:
1. Expedition GeForce: No explaination needed to see why I need to ride this.
2. Balder: AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!!!!!
3. T Express: El Toro's drop and Balder's airtime.
4. El Toro: AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!!!! Oh yeah and a steep drop.
5. Goliath (Walibi Holland): Great airtime all round and a I LOVE the color scheme.
6. Skyrush: Some of the most powerful airtime ever with winged seating and it goes up the lift hill so fast!
7. Boulder Dash: Great terrain ride with lots of powerful airtime and you get such a classic feel.
8. Colossos (Heide Park): AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!!!! Oh yeah and also the tallest currently operating wood coaster in the world.
9. Nemesis: I don't know, but from reviews people say it's awesome, so I guess it is a must ride.\
10. Twister (Grona Lund) AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? I know we all have different taste in rides, but I just have to warn you that several ride you wrote AIRTIME MACHINE!!!!! after does not have any airtime to talk about ;)

Expedition GeForce has a great first drop but the rest fo the layout only provide weak floater if any airtime at all. And it's so slow that you hang out from your car in the overbank corners.

Balder has again a somewhat exciting frist drop, that's a bit short though. Then the ride continues with a lot of airtime moments but all of them sadly very weak.

And Twister? You're talking of Twister at Gröna Lund right? Where's the airtime supposed to be on that ride?? It is even called "Twister" beacause it's a twisting style ride, and there's only one airtime hill on the entire ride which is only decent. There are a lot of more exciting rides at Gröna Lund like Insane, Jetline and Fritt Fall to only name a few!

andrus said:
Expedition GeForce has a great first drop but the rest fo the layout only provide weak floater if any airtime at all. And it's so slow that you hang out from your car in the overbank corners.

Andrus, you must have THE worst luck riding coasters :lol:

EGF last year was full on massive airtime over every single hill. I'd need to re-ride Bizarro at SFNE close to riding that, but I'd say that if there was a difference, it was pretty slim. I think Bizarro only beats it because it has more hills and is more "constant". EGF had one dead spot, but by lunch time, that dead spot was a high-g corner.

The ride was utterly relentless - which is something I don't say lightly. The ride had a LOT to live up to, and it did the day we went.

I agree with Balder though, it always promises and never delivers. Unlike El Toro, which is Balder with the satisfaction carried through properly. It shows Balder up really badly. I'd have hated to have missed out on that ride when I was in the US :p

^Well yes so I did! **** SFGAdv for having it shut alll day due to maintenance! :p

But I guess the EGF scenarior is closer to your experiences with Phoenix then. Because I really can't see any potential in EGF at all! It was slow, and I mean REALLY slow crawling over all the hills and almost stalling in the overbanks. The ride would need at least run twice as fast during those elements to be any exciting at all. And I've watched several POV's and it looks equally slow in all, I just can't see how it's supposed to be good?

What year was it you went? I did hear that it had a really, really poor year or so before the ride finally broke and lurched halfway off the track at the top.

Last year it was almost insane. I've heard a lot of people who went in a certain time frame who thought the ride was plain bad though.

The first few rides (just as it opened), were "okay", great drop and some decent airtime here and there, but with one dead spot (the high turnaround out in the forest) and a few hills that were just a bit "wheee?"

Later in the day though, it just tore around the track and was solid hit after hit. So it's definitely a ride that needs to warm up - and I suspect that it's very susceptible to variations in temperature, moisture and maintenance - something Holiday Park seemed a little less keen on before they were bought.

I went during easter 2010. And yes, I believe that's the same year a train derailed. I believe too that it was badly maintained. The coaster seemed all rusty and made funny noices I haven't heard any other Intamin do :p

So the park has changed owners now? I didn't know that. But I guess it was badly needed since it was all run down (not just EGF) when we went!

Ugh, when I rode GeForce (07) the trims were on SO hard you would just plant in the seat... and wonder if the train would even make it around the second over-banked turn. It had a lovely first drop (I think PMBO's is better!) and pretty setting.. that's really all it had going for itself when I rode it.

Thing's I'd like to get done this year would be...

Iron Rattler, Leviathan , Outlaw Run, and Arkansas Twister

1. Voyage
2. Griffon
3. Outlaw Run

Holiday World, BGW, and SDC are my top three parks I'd like to visit next - sooner or later I'll make it!

For 2013....

1. Outlaw Run
2. American Thunder
3. Wild Eagle
4. Thunderhead
5. Wildfire
6. Batman The Ride
7. Powder Keg
8. Mr. Freeze
9. Mystery Mine
10. Tennesee Tornado

^I like that idea based on your trip plans for 2013 whats your top 10.

1. Maverick
2. GateKeeper
3. Top Thrill Dragster
4. Millennium Force
5. Phantoms Revenge
6. Magnum XL-200
7. Sky Rocket
8. Mantis (Haven't ridden a stand-up coaster before.)
9. Zoomerang (Just because I missed it last time.)
10. Jack Rabbit (Kennywood)