What's new

What are you listening to now?

c&r said:
^Argh! I seriously don't like that song, though the album isn't actually all that bad.

American Head Charge - Fiend.

you think no prayer for the dying is good?? only songs i liked from that album were holy smoke and bring your daughter to the slaughter

....i'm listening to velvet revolver - slither :eek:

coaster guinea pig said:
c&r said:
^Argh! I seriously don't like that song, though the album isn't actually all that bad.

you think no prayer for the dying is good?? only songs i liked from that album were holy smoke and bring your daughter to the slaughter

That really says nothing about the album if those two are the only good songs on it! Both rubbish :p

Judas Priest - Hell Patrol

Driving in my car - Madness
has just ended...

Now.. A message to you rudy- The specials

oldskool ska

Will said:
coaster guinea pig said:
c&r said:

That really says nothing about the album if those two are the only good songs on it! Both rubbish :p

holy smoke is the most underrated song ever! and bring your daughter to the slaughter is pretty good imo... but the album is crap. ps these quotes are getting pretty big! i wonder if there's quote limit! :twisted:

atm i'm listening to Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper

coaster guinea pig said:
Will said:
coaster guinea pig said:
c&r said:

holy smoke is the most underrated song ever! and bring your daughter to the slaughter is pretty good imo... but the album is crap. ps these quotes are getting pretty big! i wonder if there's quote limit! :twisted:

atm i'm listening to Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper

More Cowbell!

coaster guinea pig said:
c&r said:

No, I said it was "it isn't all that bad", IMO its their third worst album, but pretty much all Iron Maiden is good. I also agree that holy smoke is under rated, I think that song kicks ass, and is quite a breath of fresh air.

worst album - fear fo the dark?

....this is drifting a bit offtopic... ah well that's what forum fun's for right?

Oh man, no way is Fear of the Dark the worst album, in fact, I personally consider it one of the best. The worst is virtual XI, I am yet to physically enjoy listening to a song on that, which is just really odd considering its iron maiden.

reply to c&r: oh yeah I forgot about virtual XI.. but fear of the dark album sucks, the only songs i like from it are be quick or be dead, here to eternity and fear of the dark... and the rest are sooo crap.

supertramp - bloody well right

c&r said:
Oh man, no way is Fear of the Dark the worst album, in fact, I personally consider it one of the best. The worst is virtual XI, I am yet to physically enjoy listening to a song on that, which is just really odd considering its iron maiden.

Como Estais Amigos? Best on VXI by a long way - and imo X-Factor is the worse album of the two anyway - NPFTD probably the worst (wonder if there's any rules on off-topicness in this forum - if so we need a maiden topic :p) anyway...

Rainmaker - Iron Maiden

no way is X factor their worst album!! man on the edge, lord of the flies and sign of the cross are 3 of the their best songs ever!!

no transitory - alexisonfire