What's new

Weird, Wacky & Strange Coaster Bits

Re: Wierd, Wacky & Strange Coaster Bits

Er, ok.

Never said it wasn't weird, just surprised a whore like yourself hadn't come across one before....

I'm with Ben here, I've never seen one of those in my life before. Very odd, and I've been to a few travelling fairs, I go wherever my six toes point might be funwards!

Ben said:
Well, I don't go to fairs much because I'm not poor or inbred.

Could have fooled me. :3

Either way the log flume thing s'cool I guess...

POV

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fRbMRTToCc[/youtube]

Looks quite fun, though that water... :-&

That water looks like... No, I won't say. :puke:

(don't you just love the smilie?)

mouse said:
That water looks like... No, I won't say.

1261878859013.jpg

Like that?

Guess what it is. :3

Hmmm.....since it is /b/ reference...and that water looks a bit poo-ey.....im gonna say vomitted up coffee, tea and chocolate milk mixed with piss and anal seep-age :3
...or it is just cooled down and dirty grease straight from a fryer.

I honestly dont have any clue what it is, but the water in the video just looks like the stagnant water in the Old Venice canal system. Bet it smells just as awful too. Blech

Intricks said:
Hmmm.....since it is /b/ reference...and that water looks a bit poo-ey.....im gonna say vomitted up coffee, tea and chocolate milk mixed with piss and anal seep-age :3
...or it is just cooled down and dirty grease straight from a fryer.

Jizz, at the time of that picture 3-4 years old. The guy has about 6 bottles worth last I heard.

It worrys me that the internet made me think that the water on that logflume thing is that.

Oh sweet holy lord....that is **** disgusting....i think I'm gonna go vomit endlessly now, brb.

^The default response should always be no. :D

You really don't....i honestly don't think I can drink anything that looked like that ever again. It was disgusting.

Pretty much every support for Hollywood Dream is odd. Probably due to the squished/stacked layout, coupled with the shoehorn used to fit it into the required footprint.

Ugh. I'd rather not get typhoid from riding that water type of coaster. It's vile.

Found this on TPR, No Idea who made it but look at the loop!
139_10.jpg

164_9.jpg

Looks quite painful.

At first I thought the loop looked like a lot of fun. Then I looked at that transition under the lift. It looks like death!