What's new

Walibi Holland | Untamed | RMC Robin Hood Conversion

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The joke is that Wildfire only has a simple 90° right-hand turn into the lift...
Yes.

The joke is that that simple turn is better than this wonky pre-lift section.

giphy.gif

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
I think you're still missing what Hixee is saying. The beginning parts of RMC don't really do anything or add to the experience - sometimes a normal turn into the lift would be better.

That.

Is.

His.

Point.
I certainly didn't miss that. All I'm saying is that a launched outer banked turn could do what all the others can't. Also. Try to be a little less serious ;)

Sandman

Giga Poster
Feel like updates have gone a bit quiet for this. Anyone seen or heard anything since before Christmas? I would have thought construction is still progressing at this point

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yeah, probably similar thing happening here. I remember those huge telephoto shots through the trees of Lost Gravity was all we had for weeks on end.
I would have thought construction is still progressing at this point
Indeed, and we've had a pretty mild winter, so they might be making good progress too.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Construction has stalled today due a gas leak on site.

"A gas leak occurred during the construction of a new roller coaster in Walibi Holland. The amusement park has been working since last autumn on the more than 36 meters high rollercoaster Untamed, which is planned to open on July 1st. A gas pipeline was hit during excavation work this morning. This was confirmed by a Gasunie spokesperson. For the time being the construction of the roller coaster is stopped. How long the recovery will take is not yet clear. "That depends on the approach chosen on site by our technicians, but you will not solve that in a few hours," says the information officer.
The repair is complicated because the gas supply to Biddinghuizen is not closed. "But the situation is completely safe," the spokesperson emphasizes. "The fire brigade has shut down the entire area and the gas supply continues as usual, and we are now looking at how the problem can be solved."

Source