What's new

Tripsdrill | Hals-Über-Kopf & Volldampf | Vekoma STC & Family Boomerang Coaster

richardcrete

Mega Poster
huk.jpg

Source : Instagram Story

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
OK, how on earth did I miss the fact that they were planning on doing that with the theme? That's awesome!

cocoa

Mega Poster
dang thats looking great since the last time i checked in on this thread. i wish everyone shared the western european enthusiasm for themeing...

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
It might not have as much full-out "theming" as the year-long installation process made me expect, but I've got to admit, the small rockwork, buildings, grass and foliage are really enhancing these two coasters for me! I never realized how bad Hals and Volldampf's former dirt field setting really looked until just now!

Rupert

Mega Poster
Vekoma have posted a nice video from the lift hill of H-U-K running amongst the new theming. The whole project looks fantastic and integrates into Tripsdrill so well.

cookie

Giga Poster
Vekoma have posted a nice video from the lift hill of H-U-K running amongst the new theming. The whole project looks fantastic and integrates into Tripsdrill so well.

Also confirmed that the park will re-open on Friday (which I swear looking at the website wasn't the case just two days ago, but whatever)