What's new

Tripsdrill | Hals-Über-Kopf & Volldampf | Vekoma STC & Family Boomerang Coaster

w8erbahn

Roller Poster
This is pretty noticeable on the family inverts after the last curve into the station. Sometimes the seats are slightly tilted when the breaks hit and it takes around 2 seconds for the seats to be fully vertical again. Can't imagine how smooth HÜK will be with that system ?

i305_zack

Mega Poster
Construction work and testing continues but now the park has reopened you can see the nice interaction between Hals and the pathway between the trees beside the park's drop towers. Wouldn't mind being one of those staff members riding in the front row!
Looks fantastic!! The pacing has definitely picked up! This parks atmosphere looks amazing and I hope to get out their someday, I don't even care that these are clones, they look amazing!!

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Construction work and testing continues but now the park has reopened you can see the nice interaction between Hals and the pathway between the trees beside the park's drop towers. Wouldn't mind being one of those staff members riding in the front row!
Look's great, definitely speedy. Any idea who's riding?

Bluegamesful

Roller Poster
Opening end of this month. Is tripsdrill accessible by any public transport?
There is a bus connection (number 666) from Bietigheim, which in turn has train lines to Stuttgart.

Today we had a photo shoot on these new rides, got to ride both rides and I have to say, HüK is really impressive and a beautiful addition to the parks lineup. Highlights are the helix after the second inversion, which pulls around 3.5 G, and the transition from the first inversion into the immelmann turn. The interaction between both rides is fun, Volldampf entering HüKs station is a nice touch and watching the first inversion through the glass roof is quite impressive. HüK also has a few touches of airtime, especially after the immelmann turn above the walkways, it also ran really smoothly.
The restraints on both rides are nice, both trains are nicely themed and comfortable, even for larger body types.
All in all a great and incredibly exhausting day, I hope you guys enjoy these rides as much as I did, when they open at the end of the month.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Today is the press event for the new coasters, ahead of Friday's opening. At it the park have unveiled art work and some details of the Hals-Über-Kopf station building which will be themed for 2021 and feature a queueline with multi-media effects.
http://instagr.am/p/CBxZIwiISqO/
Until then the station appears to have a banner covering the bare concrete walls with this artwork as seen in the background on the left of this picture.
http://instagr.am/p/CBxXnlxhwE5/

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Wow, it looks even more dynamic on ride than it does from the pictures/videos offride. Particularly like those little s-bend hills towards the end.

Awesome!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Woah! Wasn't expecting that pacing, really nicely done. And those new gen restraints.... B&M may loose their invert crown if vekoma carry on like this.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'm gonna wait for a front row POV so I can get an even better sense of pacing and flow. It's looking like it will be great though.

Rupert

Mega Poster
Looks amazing, so smooth, surprisingly long, great footchoppers, nice spacing between inversions.

And the theming is awesome, it’s going to fit into that part of the park really well with that theming and the retention of trees. I take back everything I said about this standing out or changing the character of the place!

Can’t wait to go back!