What's new

Trip plans for 2013

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
Taking a trip up to see fam in North Bama. Going to stop by Muscle Shoals for some Music History, they also have a kiddie cred I am going to attempt to whore out on.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
My mother wants to take me and my son away somewhere for the day, i have conveniently suggested Adventure Island :) 6th Oct.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
rtotheizzo17 said:
Taking a trip up to see fam in North Bama. Going to stop by Muscle Shoals for some Music History, they also have a kiddie cred I am going to attempt to whore out on.

I am being a dirty, dirty, cred whore to end the year.

Once a month I visit Fun Spot on my lunch break, visited today, they opened a Sea Serpent kiddie cred since I had been last.

+1 :oops:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Thinking of Hong Kong Disney on Monday or Tuesday. So much new stuff since I was there last.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Fuji-Q on Monday.
:)

Did Joypolis today... Veil of Dark is... Interesting. It's like a better version of Zola 7. The coaster section might actually be shorter, but the shooting section is better. The cars are more comfortable, but the throughput is just as bad as Speed Boarder was.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Throughput on everything at Joypolis is **** ing horrendous.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
gavin said:
^Throughput on everything at Joypolis is **** ing horrendous.

Absolutely, but I had hoped that going from funky, sideways two-seat cars to normal four-seat cars would have seen an increase in throughput...

Nope.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Well, my trip to Canada was a bust, but I still feel like getting in one last trip out before the end of the season, so I'm looking at a nice weekend of Dorney, SFGAdv, SFNE, LC and HP towards the last weeks of October.