What's new

Tranan - S&S Free Fly for Skara Sommarland, Pictures!!

A

Anonymous

Found that Skara Sommarland have started a construction blog of Tranan, and on it there are a picture of the manufacturing of the supports.

trananbygget-2009-1426.jpg

thx

Mega Poster
^Cheers for the update loefet. Aah... *creams*

Seriously though, hmm, all I have to say, is that I think I've never seen unpainted supports before, umm yeah :lol:.

Wow. I remember reading that Skara would add this coaster quite a while ago, I thought, "some new kiddie concept" and ignored it. For some reason I've never saw the video until now, certainly looks interesting, never would've expected this from Skara, even though I know they had a stand-up coaster before. Also it's less than 150km from my grandparents place aswell.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Haha don't worry my friend, it was posted yonks ago!
Thanks for refreshing us though, it just shows how these bulky things can actually navigate a track so rapidly. :)

jack.bell

Mega Poster
wow that looks pretty cool! do you know where abouts it is in sweden as im off and if i can get there i would love to ride it.

jack.bell

Mega Poster
cheers were staying very close to it i have just found out in a log cabin by a lake east of it about 30 mins away so its a definate. im now doing skara rona and lisberg bring it on!

Funky Monk

Roller Poster
Gah, some of these new european rides look great, a lot of fun. It's just a shame I doubt I'll ever get to any of them.

I do live in hope though.