What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Flug at number 1? It's pants lol. So forceless and bouncy, ew.
I didn't say it was good lol, I just found it was more forceful than the others, a bit of airtime on the hump, and some decent positives in the turns. It's pretty rough, but definitely the most intense one I've ridden. All the others are swooping and floaty, Flug keeps turning and bouncing and jolting.

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
I'm still curious about that section of straight track inside the station before the lifthill. I wonder if that's there for a preshow like they do it on Baron 1898. Would be a really nice way to compensate the somewhat short ride time (also if they didn't, it wouldn't really serve much of a purpose, since iirc Toverland will only run 2 trains).

Xerenetox

Roller Poster
I'm still curious about that section of straight track inside the station before the lifthill. I wonder if that's there for a preshow like they do it on Baron 1898. Would be a really nice way to compensate the somewhat short ride time (also if they didn't, it wouldn't really serve much of a purpose, since iirc Toverland will only run 2 trains).
From what i heard from the staff from Toverland is that "YES" there's a pre show coming

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
From Toverland's Instagram. Port Laguna's Solaris lighthouse as been finished.
Screenshot_20180515-114936.png

Zwoopaman

Roller Poster
I know a couple of people were concerned that Fenix would only have one train since Whirlwind only has one, so I guess that's what ATI was more getting at.
Dwervelwind has 2 aswell. The transfertrack is under the station building and works with a lift.