CrashCoaster

CF Legend
image.jpg

That profiling tho.

Matt N

CF Legend
image.jpg

That profiling tho.
Oh that looks gorgeous! It's a B&M, so it should ride nice and smoothly! But that looks like a good balance of smoothness and thrills, a balance which I feel B&M often strike extremely well.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Must admit I am very concerned that Merlin's Quest won't open on time. Seems like there's far too much to do in 2 months to get that ready. But who knows.

peep

CF Legend
Yeah I can see Fenix opening but unfinished in the landscaping department but Merlin's Quest looks far from ready. Will be interesting to see when they'll get them open.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I hope this will be more of an intense wing coaster. I think that's one of the reasons why I enjoy the Swarm so much.
Swarm isn't intense. It's swooping and floaty and hangy. There's some positives in the helix, if you're at the back, if you're on the right side. I'd honestly class it as one of the least intense of the 5 I've ridden.
1 - Flug Der Daemonen
2 - Gatekeeper
3 - X Flight
4 - Swarm
5 - Wild Eagle

I'm hoping it's more intense than Wild Eagle, but these aren't designed to be full of force, only Flug is really and it suffers for it.

Matt N

CF Legend
I find Swarm quite intense. Like not Nemesis intense other than between the inclined loop and the corkscrew, but intense enough to feel forceful and pack a punch. I reckon Fenix looks to have some good moments, though. Of intensity, I mean.

Pear

Strata Poster
I did not like Flug der Daemonen much but I enjoyed everything up to the immelman. I found the ride to be completely forceless as well. Only thing it really had was a small bit of floater on the hill after the drop.

Hutch

Strata Poster
The wing riders have intense moments, but they're not intense overall. Swarm has the g-forces after the inclined loop. Gatekeeper has some very strong force at the bottom of the drop (I actually greyed out multiple times). I can't remember if Thunderbird had a forceful moment but I only got one ride, which is a shame.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Swarm isn't intense. It's swooping and floaty and hangy. There's some positives in the helix, if you're at the back, if you're on the right side. I'd honestly class it as one of the least intense of the 5 I've ridden.
1 - Flug Der Daemonen
2 - Gatekeeper
3 - X Flight
4 - Swarm
5 - Wild Eagle

Flug at number 1? It's pants lol. So forceless and bouncy, ew.