What's new

Toverland | Fenix | B&M Wing Coaster

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
From ToverlandFansite on Twitter. Lifthill continues to rise. And the tower/lighthouse on the station building is covered in scaffolding, presumably for theming.
Dal5rahW4AEdXHp.jpg

DamBQ7-WsAAYAKt.jpg

DamBQ76XkAATRCv.jpg

120418paal5.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
I reckon Port Laguna will be finished, but I'm not too sure about Fenix... there have been some very quick turnarounds in coaster history, so it's highly plausible that Fenix could be ready for 7th July with some time to spare.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'd be surprised if Fenix wasn't ready for the 7th tbh - B&Ms seem to always fly up. Whether Avalon is complete and up to the standard Toverland want it to be (and how it should be) is a different matter. Agree that the new entrance should be ready in time though.

That's me be optimistic though so I can get the new cred. :p

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
^Oh yeah Fenix without a doubt will be completed. I'm just concerned about the progress of all the landscaping, pathways, theming and the boat ride with a dark ride section. But the park are seemingly confident they'll get it all finished in time, so hopefully it will be fine.

Temleh

Mega Poster
Looking great, the very long pull out would suggest it will be quite gentle overall but that's not a bad thing for this park!

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
It's in Dutch but it's a tour through the whole area of Avalon & Port Laguna with sneak peaks of the inside of the station building etc.

A short vid made by Toverland about reaching the highest part of Fēnix.

Nice view of the progress on the Avalon site.
IMG_20180418_224224.png
IMG_20180418_224141.png

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It'll probably be like Flug - mild airtime, but nothing outstanding.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Yeah. Just like Flug, the restraints will probably kill any trace of possible airtime anyway :(