What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Swarm - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

For people who can't see the track.
Swarm24091104-1.jpg

Oh yeah, I can see that now... Really. Click on the full image, you can sort of see it

by the end of today they probably would of started the lift hill? the footers were readyy :eek:
atleast though, from now on updates will be better :mrgreen: (stating the obvious) :wink: :wink:

still doesn't look too promising. over the next week we will see the lift hill i think.

Pokemaniac I looked at the thumbnail version of the picture and thought I could see two little stick figures dancing around...

haha

Not contributing at all I know, but it IS a comment on that picture, so vaguely relevant?

Yes :)

I wouldn't really call this vertical construction though...meh I dunno.
(Oh wow what I just said rhymes!)

Actually, thorpe might not go to the lift hill first, but might complete the brake run and transfer track first, like with parc asterix. The footers for the brake run, and the concrete section for the transfer track are completed, so they might.

Didn't manage to get any photo's today unfortunatly but there is still no vertical construction as of yet, the station track and transfer track (complete with shelter) is in position but the rest of the track is all still nicely lined up at the back of the construction site :)

the picture of the track may be more useful for seeing all the footers in place for the lift hill so it should be going up soon and the footers stacked up on the right may be for the toilets and photo booth etc....

Footers....Stacked up???

Excuse me whilst I got bang my head against a wall.

Well that update sucked -_-
Wait wait wait, I think I've got this one....

"Fake and gay" (With thanks to ScreamingCoasters)

I love a construction update just as much as the next guy, but are we seriously blowing up images to point out blurry things that look kinda like the shape of track? Give it a few weeks...I promise that you will be able to have a much clearer view when it is actually off the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.