What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Swarm - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

Thorpe park mania forum. Read carefully, the person says, THEY saw track be put up today.

Anyway, do not fear, pictures should come on-line tommorrow.

I'm contemplating visiting next Friday so if the track has started then there should be a lot more to see by the time I visit.

Ian said:
I'm contemplating visiting next Friday so if the track has started then there should be a lot more to see by the time I visit.
Why Frrriiiday? Go Sat and I'll come.

ry1996 said:
also hope i didn't spell anything wrong there, ille be in big trouble.
Shame. :cwm10:
Anyway, yay! Track! I know I don't usually post on here, but I still follow the construction progress. I can't wait 'till Ian gets back.
the king said:
About damn time as well, if I may add.
Amen to that.

Lastly, is it just the station put up so far? Nothing else?

Joey said:
Ian said:
Why Frrriiiday? Go Sat and I'll come.
Working Saturday and I have Friday off work. And It'll be quiet so I can whore Stealth, Rush and Inferno. Anyway, I digress.

Josh73 said:
Lastly, is it just the station put up so far? Nothing else?
Judging by the last few pages, NOTHING has happened. Seeing as we have many fanboys salivating over Swarm (myself included), I think we would have known by now. It's probably a few bits of track, a couple of supports and a bit more mud. The photos will appear on here soon (and they'll be some after I visit). I know it's hard but be patient!

116 pages and they've finally (hopefully true) began track-work. Felt like only yesterday when Thorpe Park was pregnant with Saw: The Ride, and watching that go up was a sight! Can't wait to see the pictures, I love watching B&M's go erect! I have a feeling we will all be disappointed in one way or the other, it is Thorpe Park, but I have a lot of hope for Swarm. Saw: The Ride had a lot more potential, but it was a Euro-Fighter, and well, it's themed on a brand on it's way to extinction... This however, is a B&M, it's new, and the theme hopefully points towards some kind of storyline.

Looking good! :)

I'm not going to get excited because as usual, it's probably boring or made up.

i doubt its made up, the guy said he was there.. dont know why he didnt get pics, but anyways if there is track they'll be picks up tonight i guesss

Exactly, he didn't take pictures. If he had any common sense, the guy would have taken pictures with a camera, phone or anything, because he would get credit for the pictures. It's very suspicious in my opinion... I hope the track is erected though.

Ethan said:
Exactly, he didn't take pictures. If he had any common sense, the guy would have taken pictures with a camera, phone or anything, because he would get credit for the pictures. It's very suspicious in my opinion... I hope the track is erected though.

yeah it is pretty strange. :shock: .. i would of taken pictures if station track was being erected, think anyone would of :L
just like most peeps, just gonna wait untill i see proof :)

can't wait for track erection. been following this for a while and this is the biggest news in ages.

I won't believe it until there's pictures. I remember back at the start of the month when someone said the lift hill was being put up.

^They got confused with the maintenence track. But it would be pretty obvious that the track is for the station. Also the person who said it, is a trusted person.

RE: The Swarm - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

Deja vu. I call bull ****. I'll eat my words when proven wrong, but pics or it didn't happen. No pics, nothings happened.

Sent from my throne

the king said:
^They got confused with the maintenence track. But it would be pretty obvious that the track is for the station. Also the person who said it, is a trusted person.
Just because somebody is 'trusted' doesn't mean they won't make up some crap for attention. Like I said earlier, I'm not going to believe it or get excited until I see it. I say no more pointless rumour spreading unless there are pictures...

have no photo's emerged yet? :L

not very promising -.- doubt theres track in place.. but theres hope ;) kinda.. sort of..

Theme Uk have released a update. Look at this pic, where the circle is, that is track.
Swarm24091104.jpg

Also, thanks to ry1996 for pointing out.
Swarm24091106.jpg

Link to theme UK.
http://www.themeuk.net/LC12_Thorpe_ParkPG1.html

^ Look through the update there is a better pic of that one and that track, is clearly in the station you can see its sitting on the concrete for it.
EDIT:the station piece is defiantly in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.