What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thorpe Park |

marc said:
They will probably be the same as both dates are in the week. For some reason though people seem to say Wednesday's are the best.
Thanks, think I'll go for the Wednesday, should break the week up nicely!

Not sure if this has been posted but another soundtrack for The Swarm by this so called 'a2b media' has been uploaded to youtube and is meant to be for the Station Ambience.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tepUZWHGCO4&feature=channel[/youtube]

lol at wanting to look stupid. Literally, laughing out loud. Are you like this in reality? Quickly changing an argument to a slagging match whenever somebody tells why they believe you're incorrect about something? What's the point in trying to offend somebody who doesn't know you or vice versa?

I wasn't rude to you, I just told you what I believe to be true and upon hearing me, you're instantly telling me I look like an idiot for bringing it up. I look like an idiot? You're the one who's constantly trying to offend somebody you don't know on an online forum and I'm the idiot? I'd never resort to saying stuff to people I'd only expect to hear in a school playground. If somebody corrected me and I was wrong, I'd accept it and leave it at that. I'd never start trying to slag somebody off.

Are you sure that I look like an idiot? I'm sorry, but I really don't agree. I respect your opinion, but I think you need to take a lot into consideration.

JAMMYD777 said:
Not sure if this has been posted but another soundtrack for The Swarm by this so called 'a2b media' has been uploaded to youtube and is meant to be for the Station Ambience.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tepUZWHGCO4&feature=channel[/youtube]

Station Ambience? **** off that sux! It's so plain and ugh, no tension or anything. They need like, Aphex Twin's Tree or something for Ambience!

Am I the only one thoroughly disapointed by all the attempted and official or what ever sound tracks for this? Bleargh I'm being close-minded and ignoring all possible indication of legitimate media for this. >:C

UC said:
tp RICH, Don't drag something off-topic because you want to whine. The argument was over, and the problem posts old, so move on.

"Because I want to whine"? No, because I wanted to put an end the pathetic slagging match you all wanted to have. Now leave it.

They're discussing a band that are apparently coming up with a song written specifically for THE SWARM. I highly doubt that it will be the only music in the area, but I'm not sure exactly what they're going to do with it.

TP Rich said:
lol at wanting to look stupid. Literally, laughing out loud. Are you like this in reality? Quickly changing an argument to a slagging match whenever somebody tells why they believe you're incorrect about something? What's the point in trying to offend somebody who doesn't know you or vice versa?

I wasn't rude to you, I just told you what I believe to be true and upon hearing me, you're instantly telling me I look like an idiot for bringing it up. I look like an idiot? You're the one who's constantly trying to offend somebody you don't know on an online forum and I'm the idiot? I'd never resort to saying stuff to people I'd only expect to hear in a school playground. If somebody corrected me and I was wrong, I'd accept it and leave it at that. I'd never start trying to slag somebody off.

Are you sure that I look like an idiot? I'm sorry, but I really don't agree. I respect your opinion, but I think you need to take a lot into consideration.

You see the part where noone ever agrees with you? That's because you're always wrong and we're all getting bored of it.

Also, yes, I'm sure you look like an idiot. I've never been more sure of anything ever.

Y'all aware this is a contruction thread. This what you do in them, especially Thorpe Park and Cedar Point ones. It's tradition!

kimahri said:
The **** does that even mean?

C U L8R

GAHHHH THAT **** MCDONALDS ADVERT WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK IT MEANS YOU GOOFY FACED WENCH.

Anyway yeah Swarm looks good and stuff and lol at the above. Has to be a troll, I'm certain of it.

Re:

UC said:
The first wing-walker hasn't even been opened yet, and you guys think Thorpe just bought one?

You're all ridiculous, seriously. Can we at least keep the topic on the ground for three pages before you guys go all starry-eyed fanboy?

<3

UC: "Merlin are mentalcases, they could build ANYTHING as long as it made no sense!"

I genuinely love this logic, and as such have adopted it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.