What's new

The ^ < V game

^ Every March in the US, we have a 64-team college basketball tournament (commonly referred to as March Madness) to decide the national champion school. The tournament is conducted with elimination-style brackets. Before the tournament starts, sports fans typically print blank brackets and fill them out as predictions of how the tournament will go, who will beat who, etc., and compare them for accuracy against their friends' brackets once the tournament is over. Many people stake money on this bracket competition, although I don't because I'm not usually a great sports prognosticator. :)
< Learned two new songs on the guitar today!
V Plays some kind of musical instrument

^ The Triangle...
< Is going to college server room (plans uborhaxxorz)
V Cannot do uborhaxxorz on the server room.

^ A.... what

< Have spent my entire weekend in Buxton (near Manchester) and sat on a train for 5 hours to get there! - EFFORT!!

v Lives near Buxton

^ been near there, done that, ain't doing it again :p
< Has a happy full belly from eating chinese
V Is STARVIN!

^ Yes!

< Also needs a job, but no where will ****ing employ me because I haven't done my GCSE's yet!

V Has a job and has money!

^Depends if I look good or not :p

< Working on history project

V Has some sort of project type thing going on right now.

^You mean that Eagle/man boy in "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker"? Yes, sure, why couldn't he give you that orb once you arrived, that way you wouldn't have to enter that stupid fire dungeon!

< Actually haven't played Wind Waker in half a year, sad that I still know the names of the minor characters...

V Never played WindWaker at all...

▲ is correct, I'm watching Family Guy Blue Harvest

◄ Want a new HD television for my room, but it ain't going to happen:lol:

▼Has never been to Oakwood park

^ Correct...

< Has a HD television in my room - but has no HD sources (i.e. no PS3 or Blu-ray player) :(

V Has a HD TV.

^ Yeah am disgusted!

< Bored! - Can't be ****ed with another day of revision grrrr.

V Bored!