What's new

The two most talked about new rides of 2006...

Stealth or Kumali?

• Stealth - Thorpe Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kumali - Flamingo Land

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike

Giga Poster
Stealth for me.

I am probably never going to be able to ride Kumali, but I wouldn't think that I would enjoy it as much as I would when I went ton Stealth.

A

Anonymous

For me personally, it will be Stealth, as I have never experienced a launch as of yet. Even if Kumali was coming to Thorpe and Stealth to Flamingoland, id still vote Stealth.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Ben said:
Say we get our smooth ride on Kumali, what else is there? A drop, four inversions and a helix. That's it. Very short and pretty dull IMO.

Very short and pretty dull, sorry I just had to giggle at that coming from someone defending Stealth.
The Magnum Force had three drops, and three loops with a figure of eight at the end, now that sounds like one hell of a dull ride, however it was one of the most loved. It was how it rode that mattered, which is what I think is going to be the same between these two coasters despite being entirely different.
I'm all for Kumali, but what if it takes the loop, cobra roll and Zero G roll at painfully slow/fast speeds making the ride an uncomfortable one and one I wouldn't want to ride again. What if Stealth, despite having a launch tophat and airtime hill, has a smooth launch and takes the ascent and top hat at perfect/amazing speed and the airtime hill actually gives airtime (although we won't bring that into here), then Stealth is going to be the better.
The point being the one I'm looking forward to the most is Kumali, however its not to say its going to be the one I enjoy the most. Can't really decide until its been rode!

A

Anonymous

I started up the worst ever forum topic... and it was about Stealth! Sorry, about how bad it was!(I was tired)