What's new

The Paste Game

A

Anonymous

Idina Menzel was injured during one of her final performances as Elphaba in Wicked. During the melting sequence Menzel is supposed to step on a waiting platform that will take her off the stage. On this particular day the platform had descended already. When she stepped on it, she fell cracking one of her ribs.

Telling my friend what happned to Idena Menzel.

Sky

Mega Poster
Okay, I'm Jimmy. I met you online a few months ago and haven't talked to you since, but when we talked, you sent me pictures of Cedar Point. Anyway, I was talking to my friend, Helen (that I've known for a couple of years now) and she keeps telling me how I'm sooo much like her old friend, Allison. I keep thinking to myself, "who is allison?" and just recently I let her borrow a CD with like 1000 pictures of mine and she was going through it & FREAKED OUT! "OMG OMG It's ALLISON!" "who's allison?" "the girl in this picture! on the ride!" ...it finally hit me: You are the same girl that I met and that Helen knows from 6th grade. OMFG!!!! THIS IS AWESOME! Write back to me PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!

-Jimmy

P.S. EEEEEEEEE!!! *super excitement*

Haha, an email I got from someone I used to talk to... I was showing it to my boyfriend. At least it's fitting..

Sky

Mega Poster
wtf woman... wtf. YOU'RE ONE BLEEDIN' FOOT AWAY FROM ME!

ha, showing my friend what my other friend said when I IMed him when I was sitting right next to him...

kir

Hyper Poster
photocopy.jpg

Hmm, my paste was the link to my photo including tags for the Member's Photo topic.

It's so sad that he thought he was going to be safe. If he could have only spent those last few minutes calling people he cared about, rather than thinking he could be saved by talking to the emergency services.

That would be from the 9/11 thread, I believe.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Violet Beauregarde

I was downloading the songs from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory film and couldn't spell Beauregarde.